“pasta”

Maria's Restaurant and Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and granddaughter liked the pasta my grandson had a chicken pizza and I had fried chicken .it was all good ..
When we came back for breakfast we had the buffet and it was horrible.

1  Thank granmadean1

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The service was good. The food was good, but nothing special. The best part was the fact that the fries were unsalted. Usually in most restaurants, they are so salty you can hardly eat them! They have fantastic cole slaw!!

1  Thank capricorn1551
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The place was not clean, the food was extremely greasy, my son found a piece of plastic in his food and the price was unacceptably high. Our first night in Chincoteaque island was disappointing thanks to this restaurant.

2  Thank Earnest2000
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our whole family loves Maria's. The Greek salad there is excellent! Recently, we tried their breakfast. That was also really good. Our girls were really hungry after riding bikes all day the previous day, so they ordered the breakfast buffet. They loved it! My husband and I ordered off the regular breakfast menu.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My friends love this place. This trip was my first time. We at in late and my clam basket was amazing. The owner seemed to enjoy her staff more than her customers. The owner walked by our table several times, and never even said "hello"