“Great food...get a reservation:)”

Bill's Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner since 1960. The freshest local seafood, hand cut steaks, and chops. As well as pasta dishes. All accompanied by our international wine list. Beer and cocktails are served. Be sure to save room for our legendary desserts
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We liked this place. Very friendly and competent staff but the fresh seafood is the star in this place. Large menu fits every taste.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My boyfriend and I love Bill's so much that we went twice on our last 2-day trip to Chincoteague. I convinced him that three times would be overkill.

Bill's serves fresh seafood that tastes like they pulled it straight from the Bay. The oysters are always impeccable, and no visit would be complete without ordering their bumbleberry pie. Other favorites are the stuffed shrimp, Seafood Norfolk, stuffed flounder, or anything else that comes with that delicious crab imperial. The surf and turf is surprisingly excellent - the surprise being that Bill's does steak just as well as they do seafood!

Our favorite waitress, Sally, retired this Spring, but we have found that the entire staff is fantastic and extremely friendly. I will NEVER visit Chincoteague without visiting Bill's Seafood Restaurant!

1  Thank Kris S
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Bill's came up on Tripadvisor as one of the better places to eat on Chincoteague. Many reviews suggested making reservations. I did, and would suggest the same to anyone else. The restaurant was full (no empty tables) but they had our table ready at the right time. The food was really great and beyond what I was expecting. Try the crab cakes, they are some of the best. Service was great as well. I did not get to try any other restaurants on Chincoteague, but I recommend Bill's with out any hesitation.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Since the island is so small, the options are limited when it comes to dining. Bill's as on top of most of the lists we checked out and so we made a reservation. While the decor and general feel of the restaurant is a bit dated, the food was good and the staff was attentive and accommodating.

My husband ordered the seafood fried feast, and I had the french onion soup (not a seafood lover). My soup was delicious and fresh tasting, and the fried feast was more than enough food for both my husband and daughter,

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We were looking for seafood on the island on our first visit. Glad we found Bills.
Good choices in the menu, good service, and delicious food. We were very pleased
And would go back again without hesitation .

2  Thank Charlie L