Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg Area
US$103
US$116
Hotels.com
US$58
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$182
US$129
All reviewsroom was cleandrove hoursgraduation weekendgreat customer servicenothing fancywould stay here againpleasant staystaff was friendlyva techfront desk staffmotelmicrowaveinternet
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I recently stayed here on my visit to VA. I work for Hilton hotels but the Hampton Inn I normally stay with was booked for the Fri night and I could only get it for Sat Sun Mon and Tues. I was fine with Super 8 as I had recently stayed at the other Christiansburg super 8 and it was fine. The problem here was when we checked in the room was not ready but they still handed us a key to go to room where we found the housekeeper still there. We were fine we stepped out for bit and came back. Upon returning I pulled the bed spread down to find hair all on my sheets. They were not changed! When I went to front desk the lady at front desk replied "oh that sucks" walked us to the linen room and handed us new sheets? really? when returning to room we had to strip our own dirty sheets and replace and even though they were "clean" they were still very bad :( needless to say.....I couldn't wait to check out and we did first thing in AM. Bottom line CHANGE your bedding and get new bedding. Clean the walls in the bathroom shower they were also disgusting!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Always a very nice place to stay, very clean room and bathroom and always much cheaper than the other hotels in the area. Need to replace the mattresses though as ours was very soft and caused back problems for both of us.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple