“Great Place To Eat”

Add it.
Aly's Family Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 August 2014

A little of a mixed experience but all-in-all it was very good. I had a "Deluxe" pizza and it was loaded. A really good pizza for the price. By the way, if you're ordering for an individual, get the small pizza! It was all I could eat and much larger than almost any small pizza I've seen/eaten. The reason I give it a mixed review was that my wife had the lasagna and really wasn't impressed. Her biggest complaint was that it was missing the Ricotta cheese. So, overall I'd recommend it for any pizza. I'm sure some of the other food is great also. I'll may try a sandwich next time.......I saw someone eating one on the way out and it looked pretty good.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

haven't stopped into alys for some time...but decided to recently. there was one lady working the dining area, the phone, the register, ect...so needless to say there was a lot of waiting. the food was just kinda bland tasting. it just didn't seem like it was seasoned very well. we had philly cheese steak and calzones. it wasn't bad, just bland. I left feeling disappointed.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Daughter and son-in-law introduced us to Aly's Restaurant last night. Very quaint location in a beautiful rural countryside of Riner (Christiansburg), VA that most people would probably pass by without a thought despite a well-maintained exterior.

I tried their Deluxe Calzone and it was amazing, daughter had meat-lovers. Husband and son-in-law enjoyed their wings and shared a Sicilian meat-lovers. All were well-prepared, flavorful and generous portions.

Only drawback to the experience was I had to go request refills, but still worth another trip (or more) in the future.

Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

Love the philly cheesesteaks. Great food. Service average. Small dining area but worth it. A little out if the way but worth it!

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Small restaurant (bigger than it was), sort of out of the way but they have the best Italian food in the New River Valley and reasonable prices on top of that. One of our special places.