Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg
US$62
US$125
Fairfield Inn
US$106
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
Travelocity
US$133
US$116
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoutback steakhousepet friendly hotelgreat hotelfront deskvirginia techcookiesclean roomsenjoyed my stayexcellent staycomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shoppingstay there againeasy accessthe staff was friendly and helpfulpleasant staythe breakfast areahousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This hotel has great service, great big comfortable rooms, and a nice little spot with a fire and television outside on the patio. It has been wonderful to find consistency in this hotel over the past couple of years. STAFF at this hotel is amazing, they helped me to find a great running trail around the area which I would recommend for anyone staying in that area. Very clean and quiet.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed there on our way to FL. Would definitely stay again. One of the best Hamptons we stayed at during our trip. Very clean. Staff was very polite and helpful. Breakfast was outstanding. Easy access from Interstate 81. Many good choices for dinner very close to hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights in mid-February for our sons' high school state swim meet. It was our first stay here though we have been to christiansburg/blacksburg area. We have stayed at Hilton Garden Inn and Holiday Inn before but we rate this hotel better than the ones mentioned. The service was great and we had a good night's rest for 2 nights. We usually get to stay on the higher floor and I was worried that we were on first floor since I knew the hotel was full but we it was very quiet. We were right near the pantry and conference room and heard no noise in the morning or night. My boys' team stayed in comfort inn the first night and then our boys joined in our room the second night...the only downside was that the double beds were small for them to share but they did say Hampton inn was much cleaner and nicer. The beds are comfortable.

The location is surrounded by restaurants and less than 10 min. to the aquatic center. The place gets booked very fast because it is newer. The breakfast was alright...usual Hampton style. We will definitely stay here again though we tried to book another night in March but they are already filled...so we have to stay in Hilton Garden inn which is further away :(

Room Tip: flrst floor was good, too!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank trixgirl
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

Very clean hotel, and very informative staff! Christopher Pauley was very nice and took care of all of my issues! The staff really goes out of their way to provide a nice environment for their customers. Other hotels could learn a thing or two from your hotel!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2014

accommodations were clean, staff helpful, complimentary breakfast fresh and good. Easy access from highways and to VaTech campus I am doen writign about the hotel, to foce people to rite more than what they feel like is ludicrous adn now I am losing patience with you and thi requiremtns adn I am on the verge of taking everyhting back that I said jsut oget out of this requirement. Hope you enjoy reading this so maybe you will elimiate the requirements of and minimum characters.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family