“Fish and Chips Reign Supreme”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Ever since the Irish Pub in Blacksburg, Va closed down, I was searching for a great Fish and Chips meal. I stopped by for lunch with a friend and in my excitement I found a great meal at reasonable prices! The fish was Cod from either the North Atlantic or the North Pacific, I forget which. HOWEVER, O'Charley's offered some of the best Fish and Chips lunch I ever had the pleasure of consuming. The fish was lightly breaded and pack moist and full of flavor!! I used some Malt Vinegar and a little tarter sauce. The crunch and the smooth taste of the fish was just divine. i had a side salad and Iced Tea which rounded out the meal. I could hardly eat the whole thing. The service and staff were tops and did all they could to provide a rich dining occasion. The portions were just right and then some. GO FOR IT the cost was just a little over Ten Bucks...GO FOR IT, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I had not eaten in an O'Charley's in some time. The last time I was in Nashville, TN., I had read that they were changing the insides of the restaurants and changing the menu. I was anxious to explore the new menu. This restaurant had not changed anything on the inside since my last visit some nine months ago. The menu has changed some, but I am not sure which direction they are trying to go. I decided to do one of the under ten dollar meals. I had soup as a starter and shrimp and fish as the main course. I had added the $3.95 to the meal to get the soup and a desert. The rolls are still good, the main course was just average at best. I had the chocolate pie as desert. I really was hoping that there would be some type magic with their professed changes. I did not feel anything special. Perhaps they should decide to have a menu which might be a little more expensive and have more quality.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Good restaurant in-line with Applebee's, Chili's, etc. Different menu makes it worth a visit. process are good and service is excellent.

Reviewed 5 January 2013 via mobile

This place is always good. Everything I have tried had been fantastic for the value and waitstaff is always attentive. Louisiana sirloin for under $20 is the best steak I have had at a chain/regional restaurant (and better than a couple of local NRV "steakhouses").

1  Thank HokieTW
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Out large party was too big for a table and was happily moved to an open section where we could stretch out and be more comfortable - Bethany was our server and was awesome! They even made us Talapia on a plank that is no longer on the menu- they need to add it back on us was very good!