Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg
Super 8 Christiansburg(Christiansburg)
US$50
US$57
US$58
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$75
US$182
US$129
US$101
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskking suitevirginia techroom was cleantraveling souththe breakfast areanext morningnice hoteloutdoor poolwaffleshot breakfastconvenient locationcracker barrelnice staystaff was very friendlywould stay here againgreat customer service
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We found a lot of Blacksburg hotels booked this weekend due to swim meet at V tech aquatic center, some kind of state finals. So we ended up staying up here by accident but what a great stay it turned out to be! They were super nice at the desk Donald is very funny guy and couldn't have been more professional and courteous. Nice fresh coffee in the AM, Continental breakfast pretty good. Highly recommend this place!!! Much better choice of restaurants etc up in Christiansburg too!

Room Tip: we were on 2nd floor so heard people above us but luckily they were not up late. Only noise we heard the whole trip.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed our breakfast! We look forward to your next stay with us!

Njeri Kershaw

Reviewed 6 February 2014

This is an excellent Hotel. Very nice clean rooms. Wonderful breakfast every morning. And excellent customer service!!! I am glad we chose the Fairfield Inn, and am sure you will be too!!!
Whooohooo!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank etheloma p

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey on our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next stay with us!

Njeri Kershaw

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Conveniently located off I-81...5 min ride to dinner and shopping...perfect and equidistant for/to RU, VT and Roanoke events...

Bigger fitness and breakfast facilities than other Fairfield Inns where I routinely stay...

Recommended for travel teams playing in the local area...

Didn't meet an employee who wasn't friendly and helpful...

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Brooksie4gators
FairfieldInnS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Thank you for choosing to write a review for our hotel! I am glad you enjoy our amenities and look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I choose to stay at this hotel when I am working in the roanoke and Salem Virginia areas. The rooms are spick and span consistently with all the comforts of home. The staff is very friendly and at the same time deliver professional service. Erika at the front desk always has a welcoming smile.

Room Tip: Suites 310 and 331 are very spacious and comfortable and are at opposite ends of the building, both are "corner rooms".
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike H

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am glad that we have a staff that makes you feel welcome and look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Room was clean, hotel was quiet and I would definitely recommend to my friends. Was hoping for an indoor pool for my workout but the fitness center did the trick. Nice location close to Virginia Tech. Front desk staff were very friendly

Room Tip: The room was very comfortable. My husband was here on business and I felt like I was relaxing in my living room and not stuck in a hotel room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank KelliF800

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you when you come and stay with us again!