Comfort Inn & Suites
US$124
US$106
US$133
US$116
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesradford universityhot tubwould stay here againthe breakfast areathird floorstaff was friendlyflat screen tvplenty of parkingvirginia techone night stayexercise roomnice stayshort driveroad tripper night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Our family stayed here, like other folks, while visiting our daughter at VT. We had our schedule change, and this was only place that had rooms for a home game at the last minute. While I wasn't thrilled with having to do a minimum 2 night stay with no cancellation, apparently that's standard at this time of year. Like another reviewer, this hotel was far enough away as not the be in constant traffic but only about an easy 20 minute drive to the campus. I drove to Chick fil A on Saturday morning for breakfast without a problem. No traffic since I was not on or around the campus. I was surprised how quiet the hotel was as it was sold out for homecoming weekend game. We used the breakfast bar on Sunday and it was kept full and had a great selection of foods. Even a waffle maker with flavored batter. My son is a teenager and we got a double room that was perfectly adequate for our needs. A place to sleep and access to VT campus. The room was clean, the elevator was always available and the check in and out were easy. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Tim S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for your recent stay and review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a great weekend in Christiansburg, while visiting your HOKIE! We take great pride to provide the best all around! We wish you many more safe travels and hope to see you again on your next visit to Virginia Tech!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was thinking it was close to Christiansburg almost did not use them because I needed to near Sinkland Farms for a wedding, well i worked out being only 4 min down the road, just perfect. On downside was the check in was different, the young lady did not ask for ID, Credit Card verification or auto tag number, which was a first for me, The Hotel was full and they did not have any extras i.e. pillows, The breakfast was very slow, many they I one person trying to keep up with 3 coffee bins, four cereal type, four juices, eggs, sausage, toast and on and on, she needed help. Things were clean. One complaint...the door was opened to the bed room, found out it was HARD TO CLOSE...

Room Tip: If you need to quick stop of I-81 or a place near to Radford University or Sinkland Farms Great..Room 217 door do not close and lock well.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Tim S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Thank you for your recent stay and review! We love hearing the feedback from our guests. We are glad that you enjoyed our staff and our hotel. It's a shame you did not get to enjoy our amenities such as the pool! We are glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and your room! We are looking forward to seeing you again! Wishing you many more safe travels!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Christiansburg while visiting our daughter at Virginia Tech. The hotel is located right off the highway about 15 minutes from campus. I think the distance kept us away from hotels packed with college kids and families, which is great as we like things on the quiet side. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and the bathroom was spotless. I have to admit that I was very impressed. The common areas were all clean and the breakfast area was kept well stocked. While we did not swim in the pool we stopped in any everything looked as if it were well kept. We will definitely stay here again when we come back to visit our daughter.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IndianaLady
Tim S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2013

Thank you so much for your recent stay and review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, we love to hear feedback from our guests! We are always trying to make your stay with us pleasant and memorable and will welcome you back soon so we can try to make your next trip as exceptional as the last!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

I would have to say this is one of the worst Comfort inns I have stayed in. The service not there, the shower had mold in the corners, shower hmm ead full of build up, bad beds, up all night with people running the hallways. The next morning went down to breakfast had to wait 15 minutes for coffee and the hot food. And this was only 30 min after it opened. Would not stay there again. Back to Holiday inns.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Thomas S
Tim S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you for your recent review. We are so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us. Please understand we will not sweep these comments to the side and they are all being address. We strive to be the best and provide everything everyone wants and needs in a hotel. We wish you many safe travels and hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We arrived at this location around 8pm. We were traveling here for my daughter's freshman visit to VA Tech. It was only 10 - 15 min to Tech. The room was not filthy but due for a DEEP clean. The breakfast was just below average. The staff was friendly and helpful. We pulled the sheets back and checked closely for bedbugs and found none. The bed was comfortable. I might look for a different hotel in the area, but I could stay here again if I had to.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Tim S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Thank you for your recent stay and review. I am sorry to hear that it was not up to the standards that you expected. Please rest assure that we are taking your comments to heart and working to correct these issues right aways. I am glad that the staff took great care of you and we hope that you will travel and stay with us again on your next visit to the area. We wish you many more safe travels.