“Great manager” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Laval, Canada
“Great manager”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

I had a Teriyaki Filet Medallions and the meal was not as good as it is supposed to be.
As soon as i mention the problem to the waiter, the manager (Heater Chocklett) take care of my concern and solve the situation at my satisfaction. It is always great to feel like an important customer even you are there only for the third time. Thank you Mme. Chocklett, you make my day.
All the staff was great and a very good ambiance.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Christiansburg, Virginia
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for the first time since we got married last year. I had the pork porterhouse steak and my husband had a ribeye. Very, very good. Great waitress, too.

Richmond, Virginia
“The BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

I am in town to take my dog to Virginia Tech Veterinary Hospital and am staying at a hotel across the street. I called for take out and explained the situation and asked them to make a filet with nothing for my dog. Not only was it perfect they wrote on the box get well soon and put milk bones in the bag for him!! I will never forget the kindness. My food was obviously excellent too which is why I picked up from there again tonight! You can't go wrong with Outback, but the customer service at this one puts them top of the heap:)

Blacksburg, Virginia
“Taste good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is a very good place in Christianburg. We went there for a Friday lunch, they had great diner specials with unlimited shrimp, about $10 for a 6 Oz steak, two sides which I tried the rice and the mashed potato. The bread that they serve with butter is greasy, but delicious and warm. The steak was not the best I had, but definitely a good place to check out.

Visited September 2013
Fairlawn, Virginia
“Love the bloomin' onion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

As well as many other things on the menu. I wish we could go more often, but we do manage to get there 3-4 times a year. Great food. Service is always good too.

Visited July 2013