“Expensive but delicious”

Amelia's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Expensive but delicious”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Why I am calling this restaurant expensive is because I went to use my Advantage Card for the $13.99 two topping large pizza with garlic knots. They wanted to charge a dollar more. I am not sure how they find it acceptable to go up on a yearlong coupon. We at there the week before and for two it was over $30. The food is delicious, the staff is polite and the atmosphere is nice.

Visited July 2014

“Can't stay away!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

They absolutely have the best gluten free pizza we've ever eaten, a great buffet for lunch, and terrific service. Packed for lunch. Low key and very comfortable.

• Visited July 2014
Virginia
“Best Little Out Of The Way Place In Christiansburg”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

If you are in Christiansburg and looking for a great Italian/American Restaurant, you have to go to Amelia's. This restaurant is family owned and has the best Italian food in the area. The service is friendly and the wait staff is out standing. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, it feels like home. They make you feel like you want to come back again and again. They have a great lunch buffet for a very reasonable price, with a good variety of pizza and Italian dishes to choose from. There is plenty of seating, even for large parties. So try Amelia's when you get a chance, you will be glad you did.

• Visited May 2014
laporte mn
“Wow!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

While visiting our daughters in Christiansburg VA they recommended that we eat here.

Wonderful food from the Spaghetti and meatballs to the Philly Cheese Steak. The Stromboli was so good that even the portion we couldn't eat we took back to the motel for a late night snack.

The service was absolutely great and I hope our tip reflected how much we appreciated it.

• Visited June 2014
Statesville, North Carolina
“Buffet Lover”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Just passing through on motorcycle trip. I always try to see where the police,fire,ems etc.are eating.They always eat at the best food for the buck.I tried the buffet and it was delicious.At 1st glance it really looked small for a buffet. But they bring your salad out separate and that was the reason for it not being so large.All things were good and I could have made a meal on the philly cheesesteak alone.

• Visited June 2014