“Somewhat disappointing!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I've eaten at Red Robin before and enjoyed the burgers. This time, I was somewhat disappointed, but maybe it was due to my expectations.

I enjoy a good burger, and RR delivered a juicy burger on a nice roll. Unfortunately, it was so juicy because it was also dripping grease. I'm afraid my diet has changed to a healthy turn.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

the kids wanted to eat here and i wasn't too thrilled because I figured it was just trendy but boy was i surprised when the food turned out delicious - would definitely go again -

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Ate at this restaurant while traveling. The place was hopping, but we managed to slip between a couple large groups and were seated almost immediately. They gave us a few minutes to review the menu and get comfortable. We ordered and the food came in a short amount of time. The place was rather noisy, a few birthday parties, but I think the noise level in common for Red Robin. Our food was really good, we lingered for a bit and they did not push us to leave for our table space. Was an enjoyable meal.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Loved the food and all you can eat fries. Even though they were busy they seated us quickly. But they did not forget about us in the crowd. They gave us good service and the price was good.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Lively, casual restaurant that could be too noisy for some, but perfect for families and younger adults. Nice variety on the menu, but emphasis is on their quality burgers for which they are well-known. Good, friendly service too. I look forward to returning for another delicious burger soon.