“Good service, decent food”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Haven't been to a Pizza Hut in a while but we needed to grab lunch with the family and the kids wanted pizza, so.... Not sure if they usually have a busy lunch hour on a Saturday, but the restaurant was pretty busy but only had one waitress who was doing her best to keep up. Pizza was good, quickly prepared and toppings were not too skimpy. Other than being understaffed, it was a good overall dining experience.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I read reviews about this Pizza Hut and some said that they had lousy food and/or service. I encountered the exact opposite. When we visited this location, it was a Thursday evening around 5pm and it was not very crowded. The salad bar was delicious as was our pizza. Our server was fantastic especially considering she was the only waitress in the dining room. There were about 4-5 other tables of at least 2 or more people other than my husband and I. She waited on each table with a polite attitude and a smile. There is also a drive-thru at this location which she may have been working also. If in this area again, I will definitely visit this Pizza Hut location again.