“Columbus Day Weekend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Christiansburg
The Inn at Hans Meadow Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at the Inn At Hans Meadow after staying previous nights at motels in route to VA. to visit old friends. The character and historical provenance of the house as well as the charming room we had just made for a perfect vacation getaway. The breakfasts were delicious and Kathy's warm Southern hospitality was welcoming. We hope to stay there again.
Bruce & Eileen W.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank BRUCE W
There are newer reviews for The Inn at Hans Meadow Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 14 October 2012

We have two children enrolled at Va Tech. Lodging is difficult to find in the area. We happened upon the Inn in August 2012. We've since returned and spent Homecoming weekend with grandparents in tow. Kathy and John are very kind and easy to work with. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Kathy is great about having breakfast ready when you need. We've been very happy with Inn and have booked the Carriage house for graduation in May.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank khambit
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I stayed at the Inn Aug, 2012, when I drove my daughter to Va to begin her freshman year at Va Tech. I had difficulty finding a hotel room in the area and was happy when I found an Inn so close to Va Tech. My stay there was wonderful! I met other parents whose children were at Va Tech and appreciated the many good tips from the parents who had children in the Junior and Senior years. Kathy, the Inn Keeper, was so very helpful and understanding and by the time I left, I felt as though she was a dear friend. I already have my room booked for parents weekend and look forward to returning to my home away from home. I highly recommend the Inn if you are looking for a place to stay in the Va Tech area. By the way, many of the people I met were repeat customers.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Marsha C
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We love the Inn at Hans Meadow. It was a great find for us. We love staying there when we go down for the Virginia Tech football games. So different than the "normal" hotels in Blacksburg and Christiansburg. The owners John and Kathy are wonderful. They serve a great breakfast (will make you most anything you want)! Very homey atmosphere.

Room Tip: We have never stayed in the house. We have stayed in the Carriage house twice. Looking forward to...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BettieKP
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Our hosts John & Kathy were wonderful and attentive to every need. My disabled mother stayed at the B&B as well and found the special accommodations to be excellent. She needed a medical lifting chair in which to sleep and handlebars in the bathroom. John ensured that everything was in preparation well in advance of our arrival. Sitting in the rain under the front porch was so cozy and wonderful. The breakfast - made-to-order - was delicious. I'd travel far to stay here again.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Charlie B
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I recently stayed at The Inn at Hans Meadow and was absolutely the best place. John and Kathy are friendly and nice. I really felt at home. Breakfast was always delicious. Everything about the Inn was beautiful and peaceful. In three words "I LOVED IT" !!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Jacuzzi tubs in the rooms
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank NaCole N
Reviewed 24 June 2012

They have the best breakfast i ever eaten. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I would love to stay sometime in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2012