“Can't wait to return!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Christiansburg
The Inn at Hans Meadow Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I stumbled across this venue while searching for wedding venues in the Blacksburg area. After having a delightful conversation with the inn keeper Lisa I made a reservation and decided to try it out for myself. The grounds are pretty and have different locations for great pictures. The biggest selling point of the venue is the Inn Keeper and her staff. The new owners bought it a couple of months ago so if you are reading reviews from before April 2013 those were about the previous management. The breakfast was AMAZING!!!! I had the carrot cake waffles with honey buttermilk dressing. To die for!!!!!!
The bed was soooooo comfortable and the jetted tub was a welcome sight at the end of the night. You will be glad you stayed the night. I plan to return in November with my family. Thank you Lisa and niece Pam for a welcome respite in the middle do a work weekend.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank vaweddingplanner

Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

The Inn had a cozy feel to it and the room we stayed in was comfortable. Like the area because we are Tech grads! Close to plenty of places to eat. The breakfast at the Inn was fine too and they had good coffee machines in the room.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 31 May 2013

My boyfriend and I came here for one night away from college as an anniversary present. What a wonderful memory! We had a nice walk through the grounds and spent all night hanging out in their beautiful room watching movies and enjoying each other's company. They made us breakfast to our request in the morning (which was excellent) and we spent the rest of the day antiquing.

Would definitely come back!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I needed a quaint and quiet getaway for us to spend our anniversary so I started looking for a Bed and Breakfast that was close to some attractions and a few wineries; when this spot popped in my browser. It was affordable and was in a great location that was off the beaten path and close to where wanted to go. We arrived early evening and were greeted by one of the owners who gave us the rundown and showed us to our room. The room was at the top of the stairs and was very comfortable while being furnished in all the usual comforts afforded to the high priced chains. We were greeted with a fantastic breakfast and some very friendly company, for the 2 days we stayed and the staff just bent over backwards to make it a wonderful stay. I would recommend this Inn to anyone looking for a quiet, comfortable stay away from all the bustle.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I stayed here recently to attend a Virginia Tech graduation ceremony and LOVED it! The rooms were beautiful, comfortable, and the bathroom in our room was gorgeous! The owner is so accommodating and welcoming, and made us breakfast to order every morning. Getting to Tech and back was easy, and there are some really good restaurants close to the property. We will definitely recommend this place to friends and family!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Em T
Reviewed 14 November 2012

I stayed here recently for one night, as I had a medical school interview in the area the following dat. The Inn was PERFECT - very comfortable bed, loved the jacuzzi, and I really felt 'at home'. The owners really looked after me. Breakfast is made to order and Kathy does a great job with it -- lots of options! Plus, having John and Kathy sit down with me over breakfast and chit chat did wonders to calm my nerves... they were so sweet. I really wish I could have spent more time here. I highly recommend it!!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any of the rooms - they're all beautiful.