“Great place greatservice” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blackstone Grill

Blackstone Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$36
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Christiansburg-based Blackstone Grill combines the taste of fine dining in a relaxed, modern-bistro style atmosphere. Here, elegance abides as great food reigns supreme. Come for the decadent drinks at the bar, or enjoy some of the best dishes around. From the freshest catches to the chef’s finest flavors, you’ll want to return again and again to relive the experience.
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Great place greatservice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great place great service great food great host best in town everyone should visit it
The host is very good

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Margie K
Ashish M, General Manager at Blackstone Grill, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you very much for your review about your experience here at Blackstone Grill. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself and we hope to see you sometime in the near future!

West Jordan, Utah
“Not terribly impressed...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

The NY Strip Steak was pretty tasty but the baked potato was barely warm. And the server was not at all attentive. was slow taking my order and never refilled my soft drink.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ashish M, General Manager at Blackstone Grill, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
We are disappointed to hear that you did not have the experience you deserve here at Blackstone Grill. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the near future to show you what sort of restaurant we truly are and that we pride ourselves on giving attentive service as well as a delicious meal. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and we look forward to seeing you in the near future!
Auburn, California
“Best restaurant in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

This restaurant is fantastic. My husband and I have gone about 5 times in the last 5 months, and every time we have been impressed. The food is high quality and fresh, and the management is extremely on top of things. I had my birthday dinner here and recently took my family when they were in town for Christmas, and everyone enjoyed this place! As for the price, it is exactly what I would expect given the quality of the food and service. Also, make sure you try the homemade ice cream-- it is incredible!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank JJnKL
Ashish M, General Manager at Blackstone Grill, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Thank you kindly for your wonderful review concerning your dining experience with us! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your recent visits and we hope to see you in the near future. Have a Happy New Year!
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“Group functions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

I have hosted several functions in the private room available at Blackstone. The Manager is always very responsive and accomodating in setting the program up. The room itself is very nicely appointed and has excellent and easy-to-use AV equipment hidden behind a picture that slides to the side. Without fail, every person who attends the programs thoroughly enjoys the food provided on the abbreviated menu for small groups. I highly recommend the wasabi salmon!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Leslie E
Ashish M, General Manager at Blackstone Grill, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and that you find our private dining area to be more than satisfactory for meetings and banquets. We look forward to seeing you in the very near future and please let us know if you need anything at all!
Christiansburg, Virginia, United States
“Very unprofessional Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We went to Blackstone grill to have dinner this weekend. Normally we set on the bar side but this time they sat us in the back by the kitchen. I cannot believe that as nice as this restaurant is. Management allows their cooks to wear their hats backwards and sideways. It just takes away from the experience we wanted to have. At No point could you tell who the head shelf could have been. I really feel a dress code should be put in place for the cooks. As far as the food my steak was very well prepared. The pasta that my fiancé ordered was very bland and didn't have a lot of taste. I really do enjoy this restaurant but it will be the last time I go back if I return and the cooks are still wearing hats sideways and dressing like thugs. This is not what you expect to see at five-star restaurants

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review of your dining experience here at Blackstone. I sincerely apologize for the unprofessional look of our kitchen staff; this issue that you raised has been since addressed and entirely taken care of. We hope to see you in the near future for yet another great experience here and we were pleased to see that you enjoyed the food and service. Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing you soon!