“A Hidden Gem”

Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Clarksville
Price range: US$16 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
St. Petersburg, Florida
“A Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

The restaurant at Cooper's Landing is fabulous! We visit Kerr lake for the fishing and always stay at the inn at Coopers but while we are there we can't get enough of their food! Even though we are seafood snobs since we live in Florida we are never disappointed with the seafood and food at Coopers. This January we had Les' seafood pastry which was a decedent blend of puff pastry, gouda, scallops, shrimp, and hunks of lobster . . . it definitely wasn't a diet dish but it was worth every calorie! In the summer when we usually visit we love to sit out on the patio and listen to Live Music and have their generous sized baked brie and crab dip appetizers. There is an extensive wine list . . . probably 200-300 bottles and Sarrah makes an amazing pomegranate martini! Other favorites of ours are the Eggs Benedict for Sunday Brunch and the hand-cut Filet. My husband always says they cook the Filets perfectly and the quality of the meat is outstanding. Coopers Landing is the place to go if you want a dining "experience" . . . the ambiance is casual but beautiful and the drinks and food are amazing. the prices are the same as you would pay in any city but the food and service are worth every penny!

Visited January 2014

Newport News, Virginia, United States
“Wonderful holiday weekend! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Spending time at Coopers Landing was so relaxing and refreshing. My husband and I loved the Wisteria Suite. Every little detail was taken care of. The food was scrumptious! This was our first time spending Thanksgiving away from kids and family. Thank you for making it memorable. We can't wait to come back!

1 Thank MrsAWright
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great wedding venue!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Nichol and Les Cooper were so attentive to our needs and made our wedding their top priority. We appreciated their last minute planning to get tents and shuttle drivers when the weather was not so spectacular. They were able to accommodate both of our families at the Inn for the weekend, and all were able to enjoy the venue and beautiful setting for a truly memorable event. We highly recommend this B&B if you are looking to get the package deal with a unique flavor all your own.

The food is amazing!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Hannah A
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The greatest place for any occasion.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary with a wonderful two night stay in our favorite room, the rustic Vineyard Suite. When we arrived, we were graciously greeted at the entrance by the innskeeper and given a key for the room. After "unpacking" we requested and attentively received delicious chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. Our itinerary for the rest of our stay was happily set up by the staff. We enjoyed horseback riding, hiking and a picnic (delicious chicken salad croissants, cheese, grapes and wine - picnic basket provided by the Inn for a reasonable charge), and our last venture was going to nearby wineries/vineyards.
Cooper's Landing Inn has an amazing fine casual dining menu selection and all of which is reasonably priced. We really enjoy that the chef is always changing dinner specials based on the season.
Breakfast every morning is such a treat. You are given a card in your room the night before, to make your breakfast selections. Don't shy away from making little notes to custom order certain options...The staff and chef are always so accomodating and willing to do their best to customize my wife's order (she is extremely selective). We have been coming to Cooper's Landing Inn for over four years and everytime we are treated with fairness and sweet southern hospitality. We always end our stay with a delicious breakfast in the bright, beautiful sunroom and a walk around town. We both highly recommend staying at Cooper's Landing Inn and at the very least, stumble in for a great meal!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Myersnm21
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

I travel all over the US on a regular basis and have been to a number of very nice establishments and I have to say that Cooper’s Landing is up there at the top of my list. As soon as we walked into this home we were greeted by the Inn Keeper who sincerely welcomed us. She provided a tour of the facilities that included a very nice standalone hot tub building and all the while couldn’t have been more pleasant; you don’t see people who genuinely care about what they do and how they treat people anymore so this was a pleasant relief.

The Inn itself was very nice but the food was second to none! I had dined at a few upscale restaurants in New York City earlier in the week prior to my stay at Cooper’s and I can honestly say that none of the meals I had even slightly compared to my dining experience at Cooper’s Landing. There isn’t anything I can say here other than you have to try it for yourself.
This was a great getaway location and I would recommend it to anyone!
Mike Verian