My husband and I have stayed at many bed and breakfasts over the years, usually for our anniversary. This year, I purchased a weekend stay at this establishment through Living Social. When we arrived, I felt like I was going in to the Bates Motel from the movie Psycho. This was the most dilapidated excuse for a B & B that I have ever seen. We at first thought we were at the wrong place because the home is in such terrible shape that we thought it was abandoned. The exterior wood was rotted and filthy. When we approached the front door, the curtains hanging inside the door are so old that they are hanging in shreds. We tried to ring the bell but it did not work. Knocked on the door but got no answer. Reluctantly opened the door and stepped in to the foyer which was filthy and knocked on the second set of doors. Still no answer. We opened the door and stepped inside and called out many times. Finally had to call the owner on the cell phone to let her know we were there. When the "owner" came out from the "kitchen" we were not impressed. We were not even sure she was the owner as her appearance was disheveled and very unprofessional. She did not introduce herself or show us around at all. She took us to our room which was also very untidy. The home also reeked of dogs and cigarettes as it is "pet and smoking friendly". The important things like the bathroom and the bedding were clean but that is about all I can say positive about this place. The breakfasts both morning were barely edible and I really was a little concerned if the kitchen might have been as dirty as the rest of the place. The pictures she has posted on her website are very misleading and must have been taken years ago, She also mentions "cottages" for rent. I certainly hope she is not referring to the nasty looking building beside the parking lot that looks like an old abandoned motel. Most of the doors are boarded up and I couldn't imagine anyone staying in there. However, two of the doors opened at various times and I did see people coming from there as well. All I can say is that this business does not need to be in operation. The house is not fit to be lived in and certainly should not be allowed to have anyone staying there. If this had been my first B & B experience, I would never try it again. Thank goodness, that is not the case because I have had many lovely experiences at others in the past.