“Cute Place”
Review of Tattle Tale

Tattle Tale
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I loved the presentation and decor of the place. The service was slow, but friendly and attentive. I ordered a salad. It was very tasty, but the balance of lettuce to other ingredients was off. It needed more lettuce. It was really small for the price. Loved the ambiance though and would go back to try other options.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I came her two days in a row while visiting, the Espresso is some of the best I have had I ordered a cappuccino dry and both times it was great. First lunch I had a chicken pannini and it was very good, however, the second day I ordered the vegetable pannini and it was one of the best sandwiches I have ever had. The guy that runs the place was so out going and friendly and the girl that was there the first day when I ordered she made me feel like I was annoying her and wasting her time. The atmosphere is very quaint and I enjoyed my visits.

1  Thank SharieN_13
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Excited by the beautiful presentation of the building and the excitement of coffee in a town where most cars are not newer than 2000, I stopped in for a simple drink. I opted for a special off their board figuring they would most likely not mess up their "special". What I received tasted like watered down syrup with a splash of coffee. What a let down. They also looked at me like I was crazy for asking for a soy base instead of milk. Not available because they are pre-mixed according to the 'barista'.

Bummer. Awesome outdoor fire pit though and the building is lovely.

1  Thank Amanda L
Reviewed 13 November 2013

great place to grab a good Espresso or Capp Or LatteFood is good also and nice modern Cafe style atmosphere.Good outdoor seating..great staff and service..Go for it!