“Great service”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Reviewed 11 December 2012

The room was no more than what you would expect from a motel room. We broke down close to the lodge and it was great location for us because the kia dealership was less than a mile away. The next morning we called a cab company to pick us up with our things and after an hour and a half, they still hadn't showed. After talking to the front desk, they found a ride for us and handed us bags of breakfast. So the room was what we expected, sub-par, but the good service was greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: December 2012
Jay P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

Thanks for taking the time to post about your experience at our hotel. We truly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area. Thanks.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

I have stayed at this site a number of times and I found the staff to be very friendly, helpful, and willing to accomdate me with my needs. The older man at the desk, I don't remember his name has really shown me that I am a valued customer. I left a very important piece of jewery in one of the rooms and thought I would never see it again. I called the motel and told them what happen and to make a long story short the next time I visited the motel he presented me with that special piece of jewery that was so dear to me. That is what I call customer service. I just want to say Thank you for making me feel comfortable every time I stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Jay P, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2012

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your time in writing this feedback.We are happy that we have provided the services that you truly deserve. We assure you that this will be maintained and will further make amendments on our services for us to meet your expectations every you’ll stay with us. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

To keep it simple My fiancé and I come here quite a bit and never had any problems. The staff is wonderful the housekeeping is courteous and the value is wonderful. Although we always check in very late we are always greeted with smiles and excellent customer service. They are very accommodating , rooms are comfortable and clean, microwave & mini fridge, it's right off the highway, free wi-fi and it's like 5 min from the mall and dining. If I could get up on time I love going to get my OJ and hot waffle :) Would I recommend this hotel? Yes

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Guest,

We always value the stay of our valued customers like you and always make sure that they’re treated with hospitality and courtesy. We appreciate the time for writing us your feedback and this serves as a great help for us to be more motivated in maintaining our services. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 October 2012

I have stayed here many times. The people are wonderful and the owner/manager is a really great guy. The rooms are clean and for the cost are really nice. I have no real thing to say bad about this motel at this time. Overall a great experience. I would recommend the econolodge on indian hills road to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending some time in making this feedback. We are happy that you had a great time during your stay. We are also flattered to know that our customer service staff had provided you assistance that you needed. We assure you that we will continue to provide this kind of service for us to always meet your expectations every time you’ll stay with us. We are looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2012

I would recommend this motel to all my friends and family. It's clean and the rooms are great for the cost. The staff is tremendously friendly and helpful. The manager Mr. Patel is a great guy. I have nothing bad to say about the econolodge in colonial heights. Its off the interstate, however set far enough back and very peaceful. I would personally be willing to help Mr. Patel around here with anything he needed. It's a great experience. I stay here at least 4 nights a week if not more.

• Stayed: October 2012
Jay P, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2012

Dear Guest,
We are happy that you had an excellent stay with us. We always value our customer’s stay and we’re so glad that you felt that. We assure you that the services that we have will be maintained for us to meet your expectations every time you’ll stay with us. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

I stayed here on business four nights in one week. The room was clean and pleasant. I made calls until after mid day each day and when I returned mid afternoon the room had been well cleaned, clean bathroom, fresh towels and necessities.

Breakfast was simple but good and the serving area was kept very clean. I will stay here again when I go to Richmond. Just cannot beat the price and quality.

Room Tip: Get a downstairs room you can drive up and park in front of.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Jay P, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our Econo Lodge. I am pleased to hear that our team took good care of you during your stay with us. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2012

The carpet is filthy. The room has roaches. And housekeeping does come around, but once your whole stay. Ifyou call the front desk and ask for something, he tells you to look for housekeeping and ask them. What kind of crap is that. I would stay away from this place.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Tasha H
Jay P, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking some time in making this review. We sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences that you have experienced during your stay with us. We will discuss this review during our regular meetings and we will be giving probable sanctions to those who are accountable for the betterment of our service. We always acknowledge our flaws and learn from our valued customers like you. We are hoping that despite of the unexpected incident, you will still leave your doors open for Econo Lodge.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Colonial Heights
Comfort Inn South Chesterfield - Colonial Heights
Comfort Inn South Chesterfield -...
#4 of 8 in Colonial Heights
Candlewood Suites Colonial Heights
Candlewood Suites Colonial Heigh...
#5 of 8 in Colonial Heights
#8 of 14 in Chester
Sleep Inn & Suites at Fort Lee
Sleep Inn & Suites at Fort Lee
#2 of 2 in Prince George

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!