“Great Weekly Room at a Great Price!”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Colonial Heights, Virginia
“Great Weekly Room at a Great Price!”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

The room was very clean and well appointed. The staff was very professional and courteous. I was there for business and had to stay for several weeks. The weekly rate was awesome...well worth the money. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Jay P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 19 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review about our property. Your comments truly motivate our staff and help us to improve for future stays. Once again thank you and we hope to see you soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed 1 February 2013

The room was clean the sheet were especially white (I like that) note there are not very many plugs for gadgets.
The bed had a memory mattressand I bought my own pillow and blanket althought the room did appear clean.
The overall cosmetics of the room were nice, very noisy location though/
Price AAA. I was solo and had coupon. The check in was quick, I called an hour away and asked for the name of the person I was talking to and addressed the clerk by his name.
I'd do an overnighter here again.

Room Tip: call ahead if possible
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Jay P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 19 March 2013
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our beautiful hotel. We wanted to thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. We look forward to your next visit with us!
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 30 January 2013

We like to stay at the Colonial Heights, Virginia for many reasons. And the General Manager Mr. Jay Patel enjoy talking with his customers, asking questions like how you enjoy your stay at his location and always " come back often is in his eyes." The price is right. The location is at the edge of the woods. This is the country. This is a great place for good rest.

Room Tip: Everybody is different, I am an older visitor and I like a King Size Bed on the 2nd floor away from...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Jay P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 19 March 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words! We try our best to set ourselves apart from the average Econo Lodge and am glad to see we were able to do so with you. We pride ourselves on providing excellent Experiences for each of our guests and hope to see you again in the future.
Reviewed 11 December 2012

The room was no more than what you would expect from a motel room. We broke down close to the lodge and it was great location for us because the kia dealership was less than a mile away. The next morning we called a cab company to pick us up with our things and after an hour and a half, they still hadn't showed. After talking to the front desk, they found a ride for us and handed us bags of breakfast. So the room was what we expected, sub-par, but the good service was greatly appreciated.

• Stayed December 2012
Jay P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 19 March 2013
Thanks for taking the time to post about your experience at our hotel. We truly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area. Thanks.
Petersburg, Virginia
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I have stayed at this site a number of times and I found the staff to be very friendly, helpful, and willing to accomdate me with my needs. The older man at the desk, I don't remember his name has really shown me that I am a valued customer. I left a very important piece of jewery in one of the rooms and thought I would never see it again. I called the motel and told them what happen and to make a long story short the next time I visited the motel he presented me with that special piece of jewery that was so dear to me. That is what I call customer service. I just want to say Thank you for making me feel comfortable every time I stay.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Jay P, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 6 December 2012
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your time in writing this feedback.We are happy that we have provided the services that you truly deserve. We assure you that this will be maintained and will further make amendments on our services for us to meet your expectations every you’ll stay with us. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Thank you.
Reviewed 8 November 2012

To keep it simple My fiancé and I come here quite a bit and never had any problems. The staff is wonderful the housekeeping is courteous and the value is wonderful. Although we always check in very late we are always greeted with smiles and excellent customer service. They are very accommodating , rooms are comfortable and clean, microwave & mini fridge, it's right off the highway, free wi-fi and it's like 5 min from the mall and dining. If I could get up on time I love going to get my OJ and hot waffle :) Would I recommend this hotel? Yes

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Guest,

We always value the stay of our valued customers like you and always make sure that they’re treated with hospitality and courtesy. We appreciate the time for writing us your feedback and this serves as a great help for us to be more motivated in maintaining our services. Thank you.
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I have stayed here many times. The people are wonderful and the owner/manager is a really great guy. The rooms are clean and for the cost are really nice. I have no real thing to say bad about this motel at this time. Overall a great experience. I would recommend the econolodge on indian hills road to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending some time in making this feedback. We are happy that you had a great time during your stay. We are also flattered to know that our customer service staff had provided you assistance that you needed. We assure you that we will continue to provide this kind of service for us to always meet your expectations every time you’ll stay with us. We are looking forward to serving you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colonial Heights
Candlewood Suites Colonial Heights
Candlewood Suites Colonial Heigh...
#6 of 8 in Colonial Heights
Comfort Inn South Chesterfield - Colonial Heights
Comfort Inn South Chesterfield -...
#4 of 8 in Colonial Heights
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond South/Southpark
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond South...
#1 of 8 in Colonial Heights
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 14 in Chester
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Petersburg
Holiday Inn Petersburg North - Fort Lee
Holiday Inn Petersburg North - F...
#5 of 8 in Colonial Heights

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!