“Great Pizza Place”

Dante's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: This is a relatively new restaurant, but a real find that you should list.
Prince George, Virginia
“Great Pizza Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

My wife and I visited Dante's for the first time and were pleasantly surprised. The pizza was very tasty, with generous toppings of beef and mushrooms. The beer (Peroni) on tap was ice cold and very reasonably priced. The server was very personable and attentive to our needs. On the way out I caught a glimpse of their steak and cheese subs. I will be returning soon!!!

• Visited June 2014

St. Augustine, Florida
“Love the chicken wings!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for some pretty darn good wings, I highly recommend their 50 wings for $25! Some of the best wings I've had in years!

• Visited October 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Best pizza in C.H. [not saying much]”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

They have quite a long menu, but the pasta dishes and pizza are the best in town... I actually liked the lasagne!

Visited February 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Same as a dozen other low price Italian places within ten miles of here.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

We have local friends that love this place, but I don't get it. The pizzas, sandwiches, and pastas are acceptable, but not remarkable. I found it a bit pricey for what we got.

If you go, I don't think you will have a bad experience. Mine just wasn't memorable for any particular reason, good or bad.

• Visited February 2013
“Ordered out, good but not fantastic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

Ordered out a few things for delivery... Service was good- took about 40 min to get our food- 30 min after I ordered I was called back by an employee who told me they had a minimum order for delivery and that I needed to add to my order--- my thoughts were "so you waited 30min until my order was completely cooked to call me and tell me this?" Food was ok... Little garlic breads were tasty--- dripping with garlic butter :) I'm pretty sure the whole meal would have tasted even better had I ate at the restaurant and ate it right after it came out of the oven.