Magnuson Hotel Mountain View
US$163
Budget Inn Motel(Covington)
US$109
US$98
The Omni Homestead Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$239
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Roseloe Motel(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$105
QualityInn
US$87
US$81
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2014

was a very nice clean room .friendly desk people. great breakfast friendly waitress. had beautiful scenery.beautiful mountains.had a nice breakfast room.clean rooms very quiet where we stayed e-mail address is bobrobots225@msn.com would like to receive bonuses and specials from here again

Room Tip: keep everything the same.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The front desk staff was pleasant and tried to be accommodating, but this place really was a dump. The outdoor breezeways between the rooms were filthy dirty and dusty, as was the hard to access elevator. The pool cover was off and the swimming pool was a lovely shade of dark, algae green. The rooms had seen far better days and were so dingy that I truly did not feel comfortable spending the night there................ so, I didn't. I had checked in, changed clothes and left for a couple of hours. When I went back to the room I did not want to stay in that nasty hotel, so I left and drove the 3 hours home. My elderly mother refused to use the bathroom without first putting toilet tissue all over the seat. I asked for a partial refund since I had the room for less than 6 hours and it was before 6 pm, but was refused. So, I left and told friends they could use the room at their own risk. The price was outrageous-- $111/night-- for a place where I would not feel comfortable boarding my dog. I recently stayed at a Best Western in Charlottesville, VA for $85/night and it was clean, tidy and comfortable. The owner needs to spend some of that $111/night on maintenance and cleaning. Stay away from this place and use the Holiday Inn Express right up the street. I wish I had done so, but a relative booked the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
CovingtonLodging, Public Relations Manager at Magnuson Hotel Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Guest!

We are in the process of upgrading all of our guest rooms, which should be completed by the end of this year! Our Pool has just been uncovered for the season, to prepare it for use! As you will find with most any other pools that have been covered for the winter, it is not uncovered sparkling clean! I assure you that if you were too look now, the pool color is much more clearer! I am passing your information and complaints onto our General Manager and hope that your next visit through Covington, VA is much nicer!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I looked at the heat and air units. Wondering why there were no plugs. These units are rated 277 volts! The cords where actually wire nutted and shoved under the units on the carpet! Wow.I didn't sleep but one night there. Is there even an inspection?! Its an old building needing major maimtinance. !this is just the service. Wonder wjays in the walls?

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This Motel should be avoided at all costs. The staff at the restaurant was totally up-professional and displayed a lack of pride. the conditions of the room were OK as it is but could use a make over. We stopped for the NCAA Kentucky/Louisville game and after seeing the quality of the tv and service we wish we had kept on going. The Management has a serious problem keeping their facts straight and to get them to make a sound decision is impossible. If you enjoy the Comp breakfast be careful they won't let your kids have milk with it. But will charge you $3.42 for a glass. Just a Nickle and Dime place to me which I will never stay at again. Good Luck For You Will Need It There....

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CovingtonLodging, Public Relations Manager at Magnuson Hotel Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for your response! We have taken note to your review and have forward it on to the appropriate parties for them to take care of!

Cary L

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stay at this motel each year or when we are in this area. My wife has kin folks in this area. We prefer Best Western hotel, motel over other motel changes. All Best Western motel we visit in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and, Virginia serve good breakfast , staff is helpful and go out of their way to serve the family.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CovingtonLodging, Public Relations Manager at Magnuson Hotel Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you so much for your compliment on our hotel! We truly do appreciate the nice things that you have said! Happy and Safe Travels to you!

Cary Linkswiler