“Excellent”

Cuisines: American
Description: 434-823-7080
Description: 434-823-7080
Reviewed 10 January 2013

My bf and I stopped by based on other reviews and we were pleasantly surprised by the overall experience. We had the Crack Dip that others raved about....yum. We had burgers and fries...like the kind you make at home, not frozen. I would definitely visit again if in the area!

Reviewed 10 November 2012

On a trip to Charlottevilles VA this weekend, my wife and I said let's stop here, taking us to the Mountainside Grill. What a treat, I had the double cheeseburger, which was done to perfection! Bun was perfect, fresh hamburger pressed on the grill, no frozen patties here, only fresh. The fries were perfectly done ( slightly crisp and hot) for us. A clue to all: DON'T FAIL TO ORDER THE CRACK DIP, you won't be disappointed and will probably have a second order, we did! Believe me, my wife and I eat out a lot and we return!!

Reviewed 20 September 2012

I was on a lengthy car trip and started to get hungry. My travel companion searched the tripadvisor site and we decided to give this place a try. The service was great. The food was wonderful and reasonably priced. Our waitress recommended the Crack Dip, which I'll admit I was intrigued by simply because of the name. It lived up to its name and then some - I'm officially an addict! If I'm travelling near Crozet again, I will be sure to stop!

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Mountainside Grill offers the best burgers I have had in years. These burgers are the sort I had back in the 1950's and early 1960's. They are hand made to order and are delicious. The hotdogs fit in the same category. Each "dog" is split, grilled and placed on a grilled bun with the condiments of your choice. Give this restaurant a try...I guarantee you will become a regular diner.....

2  Thank Carole1945
Reviewed 2 June 2012

This is a new restaurant to Crozet and they make some of the best burgers I have had. The secret??? They actually form the patties from scratch. There are no perfectly preformed and frozen patties. The taste difference is heavenly. While their fries aren't fresh as well, the fries they serve are quite yummy. Word of this restaurant has spread quickly and in the few weeks it has been open, it always has a steady flow of people...yes, I did just admit to going more than once in the few weeks they've been open :0).

2  Thank EmersonL68