“Best in the State?”

Cuisines: Pizza
Louisa, Virginia
“Best in the State?”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I read and article that put this pizza in the conversation for the best in the state. The service was good, slow but good. The service was friendly. I'm not sure why the article rated them quite so highly. The pizza was good, but it had lots of herbs. Oregano and basil overwhelmed the pizza. The flavor was good and I believe all the ingredients were fresh. I would try it again if in the area. But at this time I wouldn't go out of my way.

1 Thank Brian12B

Richmond, VA
“Skip it-POOR Service-SLOW!!!!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We were in the area for a sporting event for my son. A friend recommended eating pizza here-I wish we hadn't stopped. TERRIBLE waitress-from start to finish 2 hours. AWFUL service-waitress wasn't just slow-but rude as well. Pizza ok, but like others have said-priced high. Decor is funky, music was playing, but I wouldn't recommended eating here for music alone! Go elsewhere.

• Visited April 2014
u.s.a.
“locally known as the best in the area”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

this family business pizza has been known and loved for decades. made with wonderful ingredients and many choices, with local beers, informal seating, and happy customers.

Visited February 2014
crozet, va
“Locals do not like”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Service is not good. Pizza not great. Have tried a few times over a few years and don't like. Before I moved here I heard this place used to be good. Not sure what happened.

• Visited February 2014
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Awesome little Pizza Parlor!!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Located in a small town, Crozet, about 9 miles west of Charlottesville. This little, and I mean little, restaurant is THE small town quintessential pizza parlor. Everything you would expect, it is. Great service, everybody knows everybody. The pizza is delicious, well worth the drive if your visiting Charlottesville. The drive out there is a beautiful one with the scenic mountain views in the background. Great pizza!

• Visited September 2013

Been to Crozet Pizza? Share your experiences!