“Delicious gourmet food, spectacular mountain view!!! Charlotte's best kept secret...never a long line to wait”
Review of Restoration

Restoration
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Crozet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This restaurant is nestled at the base of the beautiful Blueridge mountains. The food is outstanding. Their sweet potato fries are something we start dreaming about before we get there. Add this stop to your trip to Charlottesville!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The view is impeccable. Great outdoor seating on the patio overlooking the golf course. Food has improved immensely. A very good choice for dinner in Old Trail, Crozet, VA. A defiant stop.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This place is moving in the right direction with consistently good food and service that has improved over time. Try the catch or the ribs for dinner and the reuben or citrus salad for lunch. Sides offer good options, and the sunset from the patio is stellar.

1  Thank P513
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The view and atmosphere are amazing! However, I did not enjoy my meal. I had the Shrimp and Grits. The grits were extremely rich. I almost never leave anything on my plate when I order this meal. I left at least half if not more of the grits. The service was very slow for only having one other group of people in the restaurant at the time. On the upside the server was extremely friendly. I have only been there once so far. I will give it another try though because the atmosphere was so enjoyable.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is one of the few good restaurants in Crozet for lunch or dinner. The staff is friendly, the atmosphere relaxed, and the menu has enough diversity for everyone. There is a lovely patio which looks out over the golf course and rolling hills. We've been a number of times since they opened last summer and are so glad we have this restaurant in Crozet. They do have a small bar area.

Been to Restoration? Share your experiences!