My fiancé and I are currently looking for a house to rent and while we are looking we thought it a good idea to rent out a room at our local Lord Culpeper Hotel. Upon arriving there was no one at the desk, which at first I did not mind seeing at there was a sign clearly stating a phone number to call to get ahold of someone. When te woman finally came down she was in her pjs!! We got our room which really was not a horrible rate for the amount of time we wanted to stay. As we were walking to our room we became overcome with cigarette smoke smell. We shrugged it off knowing it used to be a smokers hotel. When we walked into the room(212), it was very small but enough for me and my fiancé so we didnt mind. It was not the cleanest room I've ever seen. It honestly made my fiancé rethink our stay but unfortunately my dumb self convinced him to stay. We stayed one night and the next day while he was at work I saw a bug crawling on me and freaked.. I ripped the covers off the bed an was horrified to find BED BUGS!! It was disgusting! I informed the health department rather quickly and we checked out! This was a day ago and I'm still itching my skin and have showered twice. I would never recommend this place to anyone. It should e condemd and torn down.