“Great hotel”

Best Western Culpeper Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Culpeper
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very clean hotel and nice rooms. Restaurant on site was great for a late night snack. Free wi-fi was a plus! I've never stayed at a Best Western before this trip and would consider staying at a Best Western again in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWCulpeper, General Manager at Best Western Culpeper Inn, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 540-825-1253 ext. 564.

BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Virginia, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Booked online and check in clerk had our reservation information and had us checked in within 1 minute. Clean room and a very good free breakfast. Nice location right along Rt. 29 yet still quiet. Would use again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Oyster Bay, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We needed a place to stay while visiting friends who have pets (I'm allergic). The Best Western fit the bill. Though an older building, the rooms have obviously been meticulously updated and recently so. The bathrooms were spotless. The bed was comfy. The air conditioning was powerful (thank goodness). Even though the room was a little small, it served its purpose, since we literally just needed a place to shower, sleep, dress, repeat for two days. Would definitely stay here if in the area again. We were on the first floor and I worried (needlessly) about noise -- we didn't hear a thing both mornings.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWCulpeper, General Manager at Best Western Culpeper Inn, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Elizabeth,

BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn

Always great to hear we are doing a good job, hope to see you again!
Hammond, Louisiana
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have stayed at many hotels and motels. Even at the most exclusive places, the attention given to us by the staff was not better than here, And, there were LOTS of staff to help. The breakfast is great (the bacon is unbelievably good). The waitress at breakfast went out of her way to get me something that I requested. The room was very clean and well-maintained and up to date. I really liked this hotel - one of the best managed that I have ever stayed at. It is evident that the management tries very hard to please their customers. I will stay here again in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn

Always great to hear we are doing a good job, hope to see you again!
Princeton WV
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I was on a business trip to attend a training. I was in Culpeper April 6-12. The hotel was nice and my room was very clean. It was a bit early so the pool had not opened. The breakfast bar was delicious as well as lunch and dinner. Peppers Grill was the attached restaurant. The staff was very accommodating. The town was very nice, with lots of charm. People were friendly. Any shopping you would like to do was within minutes. I had a really nice time and would love to go back!

• Stayed April 2014
BWCulpeper, Manager at Best Western Culpeper Inn, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Thank you for completing the feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn

We hope to see you again soon.
culpepper, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The bed was comfortable but the experience was horrible. The tub had mold in corners and it was not a safe environment. I had drunk, arguing, weed smoking neighbors. I alerted the front desk and they refused to move me to another room where I would feel safer.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Rolanda C
Dear Mrs Clark,

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 540-825-1253 ext. 564.

BEST WESTERN Culpeper Inn

Again I do apologize, we hope to see you again in the future.
Georgetown, Texas
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Hotel is older but well maintained. Is older style with outdoor access rather than inner hallway. Includes a restaurant which offers good meals at reasonable prices, especially a daily special each day. Breakfast is included with hotel stay and is hot buffet in the restaurant. Breakfast is eggs, biscuits and gravy, and bacon or sausage. Nice place, reasonable charge, well maintained for its age.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

2 Thank DWoerner
BWCulpeper, Manager at Best Western Culpeper Inn, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

Teresa McIntosh
Assistant Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Culpeper
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton
Skyland
Skyland
#1 of 1 in Shenandoah National Park

Been to Best Western Culpeper Inn? Share your experiences!