“AWESOME PLACE”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Culpeper
Ruckersville, Virginia
“AWESOME PLACE”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We live in a 30 foot camper and after dealing w/ the cold weather we wanted to stay somewhere warm and we found it
! The room was very clean, the bed was soft and WARM the shower was hot. The lady at the front desk was friendly and helpful. Thanks for a awesome nite of warmth.

• Stayed January 2014
MildedMinor, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Culpeper. I was very happy to hear that you were provided great service by our Guest Service representative as well as clean and comfortable room. We strive to provide the best service and I'm glad to hear that our service was recognized.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Cave Creek, Arizona
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

I got an excellent rate on this place and overall it was clean and could have been much worse. But, the front desk person was usually no where to be found, the smoke alarm had been pulled out of the ceiling, the wash clothes were threadbare, I could hear the iPhone alarm go off in the next room, and the bathroom fan started making a noise in the middle of the night...
I'm giving it 3 stars because the basic needs were met on a cheap hotel.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
MildedMinor, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Culpeper for your recent stay. I'm very sorry that you experienced these issues. We appreciate your feedback and will use it as a tool to improve our service and accommodations. Again, thank for choosing us and we look forward in seeing you in the future.
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I request a ground floor room upon check-in and was place on the last room on the 2nd floor. My bill was adjusted. I'm happy. I was also presented with a gift bag upon check-in. Room was clean and quiet.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Stephanie C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
As the General Manager, it always pleases me to read about a guests positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to share with others. However, I do apologize that we were not able to honor your request for the first floor room. We make every effort to honor such requests but occasionally we are unable to do so.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Hotel was pretty good. The rooms were larger than some hotels and in fact larger than neighbouring hotels to the Comfort Inn. Room was on side near homes, very quiet for frost few nights. Last evening had a dog barking in the middle of the night but that was no fault of the hotel. Room was very clean with exception of the bath tub because of the removal of an old nonslip floor mat. Breakfast was ok, but the breakfast area is very small and cramped. Pricing was good. Staff was very good. When told there was no shampoo there was no argument were handed ample amount of shampoo and soap. Frig, microwave and flat screen TV. WiFi was also good.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Hello sir,
After reading your review, I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. In regards, to the shampoo, I do apologize for the confusion. I am going to speak with the staff to ensure this does not happen again.
Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!
Harrisonburg, Virginia
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We checked in on a Friday afternoon, construction was going on outside our room and it was loud and noisy and the equipment impeded our passage to our room. The room was very deteriorated, perhaps they are upgrading, but I think only the outside. Television was snowy, bathtub was dirty. It was not what I have come to expect from a Comfort Inn.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Hello,
I am deeply sorry to hear about your stay with us. We strive to have 100% Satisfaction and we clearly did not deliver this time. You are correct that we were updating the hotel and the project has since been completed. If your travels bring you back to Culpeper, I invite you to contact me directly so that I can personally see to your stay.
Stephanie Coffey

Travellers are raving about these Culpeper hotels

Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Stayed here for our anniversary weekend and couldn't have been happier! You can tell they have been renovating, the room was very clean, new bedspreads, flat screen TV, the works. The staff was very accomodating as well as super friendly. The cable was fuzzy in our room when we checked in, and the manager immediately came up to try to fix it, when she was unable she alerted other staff, by the time we got back the next evening it was fixed! Breakfast was delicious, and also offered different things every morning (breakfast burritos, biscuits and gravy, bacon scrambled eggs. (always had a waffle maker, juice, pastries, and healthy options too like boiled eggs and yogurt). I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
MildedMinor, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
toledo
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We stayed at this Comfort Inn for three nights. I was givien a very reasonable rate. We basically wanted a clean place to stay since we didn't spend a lot of time in our room. The beds were comfortable, linens clean, bath room clean and PLENTY of hot water. Its an older building, but steps were being taken to update the place. I'd stay here again. Layla the night auditor provided really great customer service.
AND... if you go into Culpeper and desire a truly fantastic pizza, check out The Copper Fish on Davis. Good service and great food!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor so headlights from cars trying to park don't shine into your...