“Best Japanese Steak house in Central VA”

Osaka Japanese House
Ranked #24 of 98 Restaurants in Culpeper
Cuisines: Japanese
wolftown
“Best Japanese Steak house in Central VA”
Reviewed 23 December 2012

My girlfriend and I love this place.
Friday and Saturday evenings are full so call first.
Bang bang shrimp and the Culpeper Roll are wonderful.
I just made my self hungry so I heading there now.

• Visited December 2012

“Great food, exellent service, highly recommend.”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

So me, my wife and my kids were looking for hibachi places around culpeper but none satisfied us more than Osaka. Great food and the chefs were sooo funny and they know how to put on a great show. And the service was amazing. The waiter was talkative and very helpful in tending to our needs. He never let a glass go empty and he's great with kids. This is an all around great place to be and even the owners do their part to make sure your dining experience is top of the line. I highly recommend osaka if you're looking for great hibachi, amazing sushi, wonderful service and a fantastic dining experience.

Rocky Top, Tennessee
“Good food, great fun, what's not to like?”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

As with most Japanese steak houses in which the chef puts on a "show" - we enjoyed this one immensely. We all had combo plates with filet mignon, chicken, and shrimp. Excellent. Soup was outstanding also. All in all a great evening - even more so because our girlfriend is from China, and so is the owner. Turns out they are from the same town back in China! So they had a great conversation (even though we couldn't understand a word of it)! Really gracious hosts. Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2012
Virginia
“Cozy spot, very good service, food, atmosphere”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I've generally stuck with the chicken hibachi which I love. I've substituted the very good miso soup for the soup that otherwise would come with it, usually add a house salad and occasionally also the very good seaweed salad. I'm not a fan of sushi and haven't had the sushi, but lunch companions have said it was very good and Osaka recently got an award for having the best sushi in central Virginia, so it probably is.

I've always gotten a table in the separate room, because I'm not a fan of the noisy chef show at the seats around the grills, but if you are, go for it!

Visited June 2012
Ruckersville, Virginia
“Better than Charlottesville Hibachi”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

This place serves teppanyaki for lunch, and it is very reasonable. About $6. The salad was not great, but the food was so delicious! I ordered the chicken teriyaki. Much better than any grill I have been to in Charlottesville

Visited May 2012