“We loved everything!!”

Dolcery Desserts
Culpeper, Virginia
“We loved everything!!”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

What a great addition to the Culpeper area. My daughter needs gluten-free food and unless I want to bake it's tough to find sweets she can eat. She loved her cupcakes from Dolcery Desserts. The gluten free cupcakes are filled with cream and are frosted to order. We gluten eaters shared a number of other treats-a huge slice of chocolate cake, blondie, flan(!!!!) and cupcakes. All excellent. They will make gluten free cakes and tres leches cakes to order. I feel the items were reasonably priced for the quality. Keep it up Dolcery Desserts. We will be back.

• Visited September 2012

Annandale, Virginia
“Incredibly Disappointing!”
Reviewed 14 September 2012

The cupcakes and cakes look so pretty and appetizing inside the glass cases, but looks can be deceiving. I purchased one vanilla cupcake w/vanilla frosting ($2.25) and a tres leches cake ($4). The cupcake was VERY dense and gummy (batter was overmixed). It should have had a light and fluffy texture. The frosting was below average. The first bite was so dissapointing, to say the least. I love to bake and I've made tres leches cake many times. The tres leches cake should have been called un leche cake. I did not detect any condensed milk or evaporated milk and it was not sweet enough. Don't waste your time or money at this bakery.

• Visited September 2012