Hampton Inn Dahlgren
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(King George)
  • Breakfast included
River Edge Inn(Colonial Beach)
Deluxe Inn(La Plata)
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsking georgebreakfast selection ismilitary ratenaval baseclean roomsoutstanding hotelgreat place to stayhousekeeping staffhot breakfastbusiness tripindoor poolbusiness centerwould highly recommend this hotelpleasant staynight stayfront desk clerkconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Not much to do in Dahlgren, my husband had a one week job at the Navy Base, and we always stay in the Hilton Family Hotels when possible. This was a very nice Hampton, the staff super friendly. Kelsea helped me with figuring out my transportation options from DCA before my arrival which was very helpful. Chyenne and Laura were very helpful as well. Robert was always smiling and friendly and the housekeeping staff was always going out of there way to make sure all our needs were met.

Room Tip: We enjoy first floor rooms as they tend to have very high ceilings and make the room feel more spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
dahlgren_hampton, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dahlgren, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

SharieN_13,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to respond to the tripadvisor survey for our hotel. We are so happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable. I'm very pleased to hear how the staff helped you during your stay! Please think of us if and when you are needing accomodations in the future!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were on a motocycle trip to Georgia, when we were hit by a terrible storm and had to check in to Hampton Inn, Dahlgren unexpectedly. The staff was extremely accomodating and there were immediate rooms available. We were allowed to leave our bikes under the covered entrance and the staff did not complain about the water we dripped on the lobby floor! Thanks for "rescuing" us!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

RocknRobin419,

It's great to hear you had such a good experience at our hotel. We truly appreciate your time in letting us know. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Overall condition was dirty. bathroom floor was gritty/sandy. Dirty sheets on sofa bed. Dirty floors, apparently not vacuumed regularly. Breakfast buffet poor quality. Apparently no maintenance or housekeeping person on duty at night. This leaves the front desk clerk to do everything. Just a poor experience. I expected more from a Hilton brand hotel

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
dahlgren_hampton, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dahlgren, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Thomas M,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. We hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I was in Dahlgren for seven weeks of training at the naval base and had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton Inn. Without a doubt, this is the best hotel in the area. Clean, new, well managed and with all the amenities you will need. I particularly liked the gym, complimentary breakfast and wi-fi. To top it all off, the staff was amazing. Friendly and helpful. They threw a super bowl party and a potluck. They even mailed my shaver power cord back to me after I left it. Skip the other hotels (and don't stay on base), this place is terrific. I don't normally write reviews, but they did such a fantastic job that I feel I need to reward the staff and owners. A+

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
dahlgren_hampton, Front Desk at Hampton Inn Dahlgren, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Adamk502,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our Tripadvisor survey. We are glad you had such a great experience with us! We hope to see you should you need to travel this way again.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Excellent stay and friendly staff. Almost next to Navy Dahlgren facility. It didn't show up on Google when I searched. But, after arrival at Dahlgren and after my meetings at Navy, found out about this hotel while driving around. Nice hotel. I recommend highly.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
dahlgren_hampton, Front Desk at Hampton Inn Dahlgren, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Prasad R A,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to respond to the tripadvisor survey for our hotel. We are so happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable. Please think of us if and when you are needing accomodations in the future!