“Dated interior, spider webs and dust bunnies all over the...”

Super 8 Daleville/Roanoke
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Daleville
Daleville
“Dated interior, spider webs and dust bunnies all over the...”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Dated interior, spider webs and dust bunnies all over the room, staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Jersey Shore
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This Super 8 has recently been updated and it is very clean. Front desk and housekeeping staff are very friendly. Rooms are large, has interior corridors, located near the interstate convenient to several restaurants. Price was very high for a Super 8 but we arrived during a special event weekend. Don't know what the regular rates would be but if they are in the typical Super 8 range I would give this an "excellent" rating in its class.

Room Tip: No elevator so opt for the first floor facing the back (even numbered rooms) so you won't face t...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This review is partly on my opinion and partly my parents. I have stayed at this hotel several times with my 2 young children. I was there again this past Oct for my b-day weekend. My parents (mom didn't want to listen to me) chose the "hotel" (crap hole) across the road. When I saw THEIR hotel & then they saw MY hotel, they were dumbfounded. I wouldn't let my worst enemy stay at the hotel across the road from Super 8. Well, my parents ended up staying at this hotel again a week ago with my 10 year old nephew. I'm not sure where all of the bad reviews are coming from as personally, I have not experienced any

Not saying that people don't have problems. I just have not.

This hotel is NOT an upscale hotel. It's your average hotel for people who are mostly travelers.(like us) This hotel has a simple breakfast. If you're looking for a full blown breakfast, go to a restaurant. They serve a fairly decent breakfast with juices/coffees. My family and I have been satisfied by their breakfast. Kudos to Super 8. You all have (in my opinion) done a great job in the past 4 years I've been staying at your place. Rooms are clean, beds comfy, breakfast is good & customer service has been good. Thanks for your help! I've stayed with you all probably 6 times in 4 years. Keep it up!

Room Tip: If you're looking for upscale...$200/night, keep looking. This hotel is not for you. :)
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 5lovesthebeach
Daleville
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Really nicely renovated. Looks really nice and clean. An elevator would be great, otherwise, not a bad place to stay at all. Shower head was awesome! Only issues were mattresses are too firm and housekeeping tried to clean room early when we were staying over.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Crystal S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Daleville
Holiday Inn Express Troutville-Roanoke North
Red Roof Inn Roanoke - Troutville
Howard Johnson Inn Daleville/Roanoke North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Roanoke
Comfort Inn Troutville
Comfort Inn Troutville
#4 of 5 in Troutville
La Quinta Inn Roanoke Salem

Been to Super 8 Daleville/Roanoke? Share your experiences!