This is a very convenient stop over facility while traveling. Right off of I-85. I have stayed here now at least 5 times while traveling between GA and PA. Rooms are very clean and sizable, although older. This is not a very "modern" facility. Also, some rooms have NO available outlets outside of those in the bathroom. So if you have lots of gadgets to recharge, you'll have to remove either the lamps or clock outlets to charge them. The free breakfast is fair, although better than at some free breakfast places - waffles, scambled eggs, toast, cereal, donuts, and whole fresh fruit. Will probably continue to stay here as I go back and forth as you can't beat the AARP price for just ONE night! Is one of the lowest in this area! Oh, and BTW - the view of the mountains is spectacular!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free deluxe continental. In-room microfridges, hair dryers, irons, coffee makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Daleville/Roanoke North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Daleville / Salem Hotel Daleville
- Howard Johnson Daleville
- Howard Johnson Hotel Daleville
- Daleville Howard Johnson