“Great service friendly staff!!”

Innkeeper Danville North
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Danville
“Great service friendly staff!!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I really enjoyed my stay the rooms were clean the bed was comfortable and the staff was very friendly I really enjoyed my stay I would definitely stay here again! Number one on.my list!! Very convient!

• Stayed March 2014
Bridget K, General Manager at Innkeeper Danville North, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
The staff and I thank you for your kind review- love being your number one! We look forward to your return to Innkeeper North.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Danville, Virginia
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I have utilized this hotel since it was first built back in the 1970's. The facility is clean, convenient to shopping centers, mall and lots of eating establishments. On my recent stays I have been pleased with the rates and the courteous staff of this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Joel M
Bridget K, Manager at Innkeeper Danville North, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
My staff and I thank you for taking the time to review our property and we look forward to welcoming you for many more years to come.
acworth GA, United States
Reviewed 26 December 2013

my son and I stayed at this motel room 118 Dec. 18 2013 I noticed after I paid its in rough area. my son went to take a shower and laid on the bed. he jumped out of bed and went to the sink and flicked off an adult size bedbug. I scooped it upon a piece of paper and showed it immediately to front desk clerk .she gave me money back .she then told me how they have to close down that room for two weeks. I will be calling the board of health tomorrow.

Room Tip: choose wisely
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Janice D
Bridget K, General Manager at Innkeeper Danville North, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
We are sorry you had such an experience at our hotel. Unfortunately bed bugs are bought into the hotel by travelers and as hard as we try we don’t always pick them up. They are not a health hazard and spread no disease; they are just very unwelcome pests. They are not fussy about where they reside either, hotels from the Ritz Carlton on downwards have all experienced some problem with bed bugs.
When they are found we do close down a room and have it treated by our pest control company and it is not re-rented until it has been cleared by them.
Innkeeper North is located on a main road, highway 29 North which is not considered a rough area as areas go. My staff and I take great pride in maintaining a clean, welcoming environment for our guests and will continue to do so.

Travellers are raving about these Danville hotels

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Really good hotel perfect for a stop on the road. The rooms were big and clean and the staff were superb, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel or to stay again! A great option especially if you are on a budget.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CWhitcomb
Bridget K, General Manager at Innkeeper Danville North, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to have you staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you through Danville again.
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. The front desk clerk was extremely nice, I should have gotten her name. Room was clean and nice for the price. I did see one stink bug but that's no biggie, I just opened the door and let him out. Location was perfect not far from the highway. No noise very quiet, or I might have just been tired. I didn't eat breakfast, I never do when I stay at hotels since I work front desk at one in Roanoke. For the price you can't go wrong. Would I stay there again? Yep probably next week

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank ShayBrown
Bridget K, General Manager at Innkeeper Danville North, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Thank you for your kind review. I enjoyed your comment about the stink bug. It seems this year they have invaded Danville, we are constantly evicting them! We look forward to your return visit and will do our best to make your stay enjoyable.
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This particular Innkeeper is my preferred hotel/motel whenever I travel to this area for work. My National Guard unit is here, but I live about 145 miles away. The Innkeeper offers most of the creature comforts and conveniences of larger, more-established hotels, but at half the price. And, the presentation is clean and professional.

There is a great staff, here. Monique, Dave, and the other front-desk attendants are courteous, pleasant, professional, cordial; they're just great people, and they always strive to offer the customer a pleasant experience. I ran into the franchise/district manager one afternoon, and though someone was already helping me with my reservation, she wanted to ensure that I was having a good experience.

Most rooms are decent, and even though most (or all) rooms are non-smoking, some odors may be residual. The rooms are well-furnished, with varying layouts of furniture per room. To my knowledge, the only bed size offered is a double. That could be tight for 2 adults. On the bright side, the rooms do come with a refrigerator and microwave, a tube TV with HBO, and free wifi. The shower has great water pressure, also. I really like the variety offered during breakfast. There is also a swimming pool, outside.

This Innkeeper is located off the main stretch of highway, in Danville. There are fast-food restaurants within walking distance, as well as both a Food Lion and a Piggly Wiggly grocery store. And, it is just a few minutes away from the mall, movie theater, and major restaurants and stores.

I strongly believe that this is a great economy hotel, with an open-air experience. Noisy neighbors and street traffic are an occasional bother, which is why I like to book a room on the 2nd floor. But, for me, there are far more positives than there are negatives for staying here. Plus, check-out is at noon. For the money, you'd be hard-pressed to find anything as good as or better than the Innkeeper.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2nd floor are less-likely to pick up noise from the parking lot or street.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Derrick C
Bridget K, General Manager at Innkeeper Danville North, responded to this review, 10 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Innkeeper North, Danville. We do value our guests and do our best to make their stay as pleasant as possible. We look forward to your return.
Danville, Virginia
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Innkeeper.The rooms were very clean and the staff was very nice and helpful. The pool was great and clean also.Once again I would like to say that we loved the staff and the friends we made during our stay. The maids were very prompt and made us feel very welcome and we enjoyed our stay and we will return again and again. The front desk staff always welcomed us as family . We have always tried to help staff in any way we could also during our stay. We enjoyed spending time with other people at the Innkeeper and we made friends and taught children how to swim. It made our hearts grow stronger because we love kids so much. We appreciate your hospitality, " Bridgett and Dave" " We Love You!"
Billy And Carolyn

Room Tip: Choose Innkeeper Piney forest you will enjoy your stay !
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Bridget K, General Manager at Innkeeper Danville North, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
The staff and I thank you for your very kind review. We are pleased you choose to stay with us and we enjoy welcoming you back on a regular basis. As you know we are continuously working on improving the property and your comments are very much appreciated.