“Impeccable, high quality service!”

Hampton Inn Danville
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Danville
Durham, North Carolina
“Impeccable, high quality service!”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

The warmth and hospitality of the entire staff was great. The General manager and staff ensured our stay was top notch! Their customer service skills made you feel welcome.
I also enjoyed the fresh fruit and breakfast!! I recommend this as a nice place to stay!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Lanie1954
drosa70, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this review, 24 January 2013
The Staff and myself thank you for taking the time to write such a wonder review! When in Danville please come back to visit us! Have a great day!

Deborah

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Since the arrival to the hotel the staff, general manager and house keeping were very well mannered, very helpful, and even called the room to make sure everything was ok. I had a restful night, a great breakfast an enjoyable time.

Room Tip: Call in advance and just ask for the room type that you would like and they would have it ready for...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time out to write such a wonderful review! We do our very best to make sure our guest are satisfied with thier stay. Please visit us again when you are in Danville! Have a great day!

Hayes, VA
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I stay in hotels an average of twice a month this Hampton Inn is on average better than most. I choose to stay here for a number of reasons. The staff is always pleasant and helpful, the rooms are clean and well maintained and the complimentary breakfast is better than average

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
drosa70, Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this review, 24 January 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words. It makes the Team work even harder to WOW every guest that walks through our doors. Once again, thank you and please come visit us when you are in Danville!

Katonah, New York
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Danville has no real deluxe hotels but the chains are well represented. The Hampton Inn is located on a busy multi-lane road populated by car dealerships, chain restaurants, etc. This particular Hampton is rather tired. Beds are only OK for comfort. My non-smoking room stunk of room freshener that smelled no better than cigarette smoke. In fact it made my eyes sting. Internet was free because of my Hilton Honors standing but it was very slow. No in-room movies and poor quality cable signal with no premium channels. I would NOT recommend this hotel. Sleep Inn is much newer and better.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank mapman521
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I stay in lots of Hamptons on business, and after a while they all start to look the same. With that said, this one was nicer than most. The rooms were clean and the staff was helpful, and the breakfast was above average too. The next time I'm in the Danville area, I'll stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Swords Creek, Virginia
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I do agree somewhat with another reviewer about this hotel it does need some Hampton updates. We stayed in a king suite which was very roomy and clean but the bathroom is in need of updating wallpaper, tiles, and tub surround needed repair still had the older hotel sink. Sofa bed was no more than springs covered with a thin layer of padding very uncomfortable, not like what we had experienced before at other Hampton Inns. Breakfast was very good, real food like home! Staff was friendly! Overall we are Hampton stayers anywhere we travel but this one does need some Hampton comfort updating we would stay again if we knew updating had been done.

Room Tip: Our room was on the end at the stairwell lots of noise early morning if you were sleeping past 6am
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 7 September 2012

This is an average Hampton Inn. They added cute towel cubbies in the bathroom, actually the whole bathroom looks nice with dark wood. The shower is a bummer because the soap dish is placed high and in the center of the shower wall and I slammed my elbow into it while washing my hair. Immediately when that happened I remembered doing it on my previous stay too. Ouch. I couldn't get my room cool enough. The room was smaller than usual. You have to walk across the parking lot to get to the swimming pool. The breakfast was gross. I came to this hotel in the middle of the night, because I had a really bad experience at the Hampton in Eden, NC. I'm through with Hampton Inn. When I travel in the future I'll stay at a Marriott.

Room Tip: Marriott is right next door.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Courtyard Danville
#8 of 11 in Danville
Hampton Inn Eden
Hampton Inn Eden
#1 of 3 in Eden

Been to Hampton Inn Danville? Share your experiences!