Hampton Inn Danville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Danville(Danville)
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast arearoom was cleanfamily reunionriverside driveroad tripnice hotelfront desk staffother hotelsno issuesexercise roomin townnascar racea great stayupon checkbusiness tripwafflesparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn for business. It was a wonderful experience. The customer service was excellent from the time of the arrival and the checking out experience. The accommodations were clean and updated. The breakfast was hot where applicable and cold where applicable and a nice variety for an added benefit. I always enjoy the Hampton Inn and would highly recommend this particular one. The front desk staff were very knowledgeable and made you feel you were welcome to their home. My only concern would be the pipes (I think) make a lot of noise. Not so unbearable that it interferes with sleep but noticeably present. May be the hot water pipes.

Room Tip: I was in the middle of hotel and on 2nd floor, found to be comfortable. Like to look out of window at night so I like being up high.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
drosa70, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting Danville, Va. I am glad that we were able exceed your expectations from arrvial to departure. Also, I want to say thank you for recommending us to others. We hope that not only will you return to stay with us, but that you would continue to make us your choice.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We regularly stay at Hampton Inns and have discovered that while they are overall close in quality, they are some that are better than others.

I rated this property excellent because while the accommodations (room size layout) and breakfast (not gourmet, but edible) were typical of a Hampton, my room was very clean (cleaner than other Hamptons) the front desk attendant was super friendly and gave me a great recommendation when I told her I was in the mood for some really good hushpuppies. The breakfast attendant was smiling and courteous and very diligent in cleaning up after people at the tables as well as at the serving station.

There was bottled water in the lobby which I appreciated since my friend told me there was some question about the water quality from the tap in the area.

I arrived well after dark and didn't feel completely comfortable in the area and when I left, I was too busy trying to navigate to pay much attention, so I'm not really sure about the location. It was pretty convenient to my route though.

When I checked out the front desk asked how my stay was. I'm always pleased when hotels do that because that gives the guest an opportunity to give face to face feedback. I told them it was great. I can't believe the number of hotels that just say "thank you" on the way out the door.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for such a great review. Your comments have really given us a sense of accomplishment. Guest Satisfaction is one of our top priorities and here at the Hampton Inn, we work hard to provide excellent customer service, meeting our guest expectations. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you continue to make us your choice.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Took my 90 year old father to a surprise birthday celebration for his 98 year old sister. Everyone was excited and the entire trip went well. The Hampton was located within minutes of her nursing home and close to dining facilities.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Sandra S

Its good to hear that you and your family had a successful trip. We are thankful that you chose our property for your accommodations. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future reservations. We would love to have you and your family back to stay with us. Again, Thank you!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have been staying at this hotel since it was built. The staff has been consistently courteous and responsive to my requests. It is unusual to find this level of customer service these days. I have recommended this hotel to friends who have stopped in. The front desk crew was exceptional!

Room Tip: There is new construction going on in the front. If you are a late sleeper, take a room at the rear.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank UrsoGrande

Thank you for staying with us. I am very appreciative to have such an awesome team that cares about our guest. No matter what, we try our best to be successful in providing great customer service. Thank you for being a loyal guest and I hope the you continue to make us your choice.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We got a room with the whirlpool. The room was nicer than I had expected! Everything was clean and looked great! The staff did not go out of there way to speak, but did speak when spoken to. Overall I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy our Jacuzzi room. Our housekeeping staff takes pride in their work, to make sure our rooms are fresh and clean for each guest. Thank you for allowing us to accommodate you and we look forward to having you back.