“No bed bugs @ super 8 Nico F.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Danville VA

Super 8 Danville VA
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Danville
New York City, New York
“No bed bugs @ super 8 Nico F.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

I would like to tell you something that one of your reviewers has written about your property. I was in the room with the man who had written a review about the "bed bugs". I did not see any bed bugs In room 111 or anywhere on the property.The only thing he was after was a free night & try to profit from your property.I would like you to know that you have the best Hotel In the Danville, VA. I think that the staff is very courteous & very helpful. The is sign at the front desk it says that "newly renovated rooms" & the rooms are indeed very nice & spacious. Your price was just right. I relly love your breakfast menu. The waffels & Cinnamon rolls is what I ate & they were outstanding. I don't know who ever is saying that there were bed bugs are wrong. I also read you respond & I really feel better that you have bed bugs covers in all the rooms. Again keep up the great sevice & I will see you very soon.

Room Tip: All the room are very nice & spacious
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
psuthar, General Manager at Super 8 Danville VA, responded to this review, 22 March 2013
Thank you very much for your truthful review of Super-8 Danville, VA I would like for our future guest who is to stay here at Super-8 Danville, Va that you need to know what bed bugs look like before you try to play with someone's property.
Again I would like to thank you for writing about our staff , our newly renovated rooms, Bed bugs covers & our breakfast menu.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Newport News, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

I took my family on a one night stay in this Super 8. The staff were great and professional. The rooms were clean and smelt good. Everything in the room was working good. I didn't have any trouble getting extra towels when needed. The continental breakfast was delicious. They have many items to offer. The staff was there to assist you if you needed assistance with the breakfast. I was very impress on this hotel for the price I paid for the room. I would recommend this hotel for any one.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
psuthar, General Manager at Super 8 Danville VA, responded to this review, 1 March 2013
You stayed here only for 1 night So how about staying here for 3-4 nights I bet you will enjoy your stay with us even more.Thanks for the nice review for this property. Yes the breakfast area was done recently. Thanks for noticing our nice items & are now offering to our guests.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2013

I am a regular at super 8 Danville, VA . I know that the tranforamtion is great since the first time VS now. Now they have a nice breakfast, (Cinnamon rolls, bagels, cereal,& to top it all off with waffels) comfortable beds & nice room, nice security, the staff is extra ordinary & they go above & beyond their duties to make our stay as comforable as possible. Now that they have a new decor that I have never seen before in any of the super 8 that I really love to stay at any event like the VIR,graduation, passing by, or any event that your heart desires. I know that VIR evernt are starting very soon So I would advice for all of you as well as the participant to give Super 8 a try for your stay in Danville, VA. I know that I will be staying here in the future again & again. You can not go wrong with the price too!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
psuthar, General Manager at Super 8 Danville VA, responded to this review, 18 February 2013
Thanks for taking time to write a very nice & accurate review for Super-8 Danville, VA. Yes you are right that its going to be very busy time for all the Hotels for the VIR races as well as graduation time for the local colleges. Again I would like to thank you for staying here at Super-8 Danville, Va
Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

My Aunt & I stayed at your Super-8 from January 21 - January 24 and she is still talking about how nice and professional you guys were. She & I wanted to thank you for going out and beyond on making our stay comfortable as possiable. My warmest congratulations to the hotel's GM & your choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel that you are of most importance. Congratulations from my heart , you were fantastic.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank kevins8383
psuthar, General Manager at Super 8 Danville VA, responded to this review, 28 January 2013
I only thing I would like to say is that you took your valuable time to write a nice review for my staff. Thank you very much