“Super8 Danville Tues July 29”

Super 8 Danville VA
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Danville
Roanoke, Virginia
“Super8 Danville Tues July 29”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

B'fast was fine & typical.
Room was better than I expected, except for STRONG lemon fragrance smell.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

psuthar, General Manager at Super 8 Danville VA, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thanks for writing a review for Super-8 Danville, Va. The STRONG lemon fragrance smell was orange citrus. It had been taken care of since your departure.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 22 May 2014

All of the staff was very nice and catered to my every need. The hotel was clean and I had fresh coffee supplies in the morning & In room brewer in my room which made me very happy! There were some moments where the elevators were a bit slow but that didn't bother me too much. Overall it was a wonderful stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
psuthar, General Manager at Super 8 Danville VA, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Glad to see that we met your expectation & more. Thanks a lot for your nice review.
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My stay was just perfect for graduation this past weekend. I found the hotel easily. Once I found it then the check-in was smooth, My room was clean upto date, & the next day the breakfast was super.I did like that my room had microwave & fridge so I was able to keep my drinks cool & my food hot.The check out was pain less & I defintly would stay here next time in this area

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking time away to write a nice review for us. We do try to make you & everyone feel like you belong here.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The room itself was nice. I thought the artwork over the beds gave the room a nice atmosphere, and the wifi was fast. However, there were several problems with the bathroom. It looked like the tub hadn't been cleaned properly, the hook on which to hang towels was missing (appeared to have been broken off), and the tiles around the toilet were broken, causing the whole toilet to lurch forward when it was...being used. Clearly, some of the rooms are in need of a facelift. However, I spoke to someone at the front desk (Lynda, I think?), and I informed her of the problems. She seemed surprised, said nobody had told her, and graciously wrote down all of my complaints and assured me that they would be fixed. So assuming those repairs do get made, thank you for the excellent service! My only other complaint is that the walls were quite thin, and I wish the housekeeping staff would have been a bit more sensitive to that. I was hearing them shouting in the hallway right next to my room while I was trying to have one day of sleeping in a bit.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
psuthar, General Manager at Super 8 Danville VA, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you very much for writing a review for the Super8. I was surprised as well but we did look at the list & took care of it after looking at needed fixing. Yes they were all minor repairs.Yes Linda did give us the message & everything is up to date now.Thanks