“nice place to stay”

Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Danville
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Staff was professional and friendly.The rooms were clean and comfortable.They are in the proccess of installing hd tv's .Enjoyed the hot tub and the breakfast.Was easy to get to. Has plenty of truck parking. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Dear BigRigHauler,
We thank you truly for your review and kind words, I will share your comments with the staff. I am happy that we were able to accommodate you and the rig (smile). Keep safe and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you for choosing Best Western of Danville!

Reviewed 30 January 2013

I had the good fortune of staying at the hotel with my children and my husband. We enjoyed the hot breakfast, the swimming pool/hot tub, and the on sight exercise room. The front desk staff was very friendly and prompt with addressing any issues.

Room Tip: The room with a hot tub looks nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2013

Thank you for taking the opportunity to leave a review of our property. The staff and I are grateful for your comments and we welcome you back! The month of February we are offering a $59.99 walk-in rate available at this location only. We hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 30 January 2013

I stayed at this establishment and was very pleased. It was quiet and everything was easily accessible. Though I didn't get to enjoy the pool and fitness center I thought they were located in an excellent spot. Everyone was nice and treated my friend and I like family. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The corner suite on the second floor was ideal.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends

Thank You Angela W for your comments and feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I will share with the staff your comments and we invite you to visit us again soon. We have a walk-in special for the month of February of $59.99 plus tax. at this location only! thank you again for your feedback hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 January 2013

the hotel lwas nice to eye from the outside. the lobby was very nice. the room was very cozy and clean. everyone was very nice and pleasant. everyone from the young lady that checked me in in to the houskeepers that i passed by in the hallway. The front desk person made sure i understood that she was there if i needed anything. the breakfast attendant was very helpful and kept the area neat and the houskeepers were friendly with a smile and hello. when ever in danville va check out the best western. the price was very efficient

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
gmbestwestern, Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2013

Dear Harris H,
The staff and I thank you for taking this opportunity to review our hotel. We are happy to read that you were pleased with the staff and accommodations. We welcome you back again. This month we are running a walk-in special of $59.99 (+ tax) and $99 for Jacuzzi suites on Valentines. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

Recently stayed here. Easy access. Excellent room rates, VERY accommodating for room availability. General Manager also Front Desk Staff was excellent. Lobby and room was very clean and quiet no surrounding noise. Room was well organized. Mattress could have used and update but slept well. Would defiantly would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Timbercreek3399
gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2013

Dear TimberCreek 3399,

Thank you for your review and the positive feedback regarding your recent visit with us. The staff and I are happy that you were pleased with your accommodations and service. We strive to assure that every guest needs are not only met but exceeded. Thank you again for visiting us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2013

Reviewed 26 November 2012

The property is great and the room was very nice and in excellent shape. However, there were a number of problems with the service:

1. No TV remote in the room
2. The curtains over the air conditioner/heat unit had no way to keep them from getting caught in the air flow and obstructing flow of air into the room. This is easy to fix, as most hotels have done, all you need to do is screw a piece of acrylic above the unit to keep the curtains behind.
3. The message light was blinking on the phone. I checked, and the system informed us we had no messages. Called the front desk. They said they would try to reset it from there. It was never reset and the clerk never called back to give us an update. We finally had to unplug the phones to stop the blinking lights.
4. There were no placed to hang towels in the bathroom! The towels were stored on a shelf inset into the wall, but once you got them out, there were no towel racks. We hung them over the shower.

All of these issues are simply lack of attention to detail. These are management issues that need to be addressed. Why does housekeeping not have a checklist for every room - they would have easily detected that there was no remote in the room and that the phones were blinking.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve W

Dear swatkins01,

I apologize for just responding to your review, I am just returning from maternity leave. I am deeply sorry that you didn't have an A+ visit with us. We do strive to met guest expectations in service and this was not the case with your visit. I have followed up with the department head to assure that they are using the checklist and inspection reports that we do have in place so that others are not disappointed as you were. Your concerns are my concerns and I want every guest to have nothing short of a fantastic stay with us were all needs and expectations are not only met but exceeded. I hope that you will visit us again and give us an opportunity to demonstrate our loyalty to guest satisfaction. If I may be of service please don't hesitate to contact me personally via email for your convenience or at the property. Thank you for your feedback, hope to hear from you soon.

Tamatha Hughes

Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Sleep Inn & Suites
#9 of 11 in Danville
Hampton Inn Eden
Hampton Inn Eden
#1 of 3 in Eden

Been to Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!