“All rooms are suites!!”

Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Danville
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

Rooms are huge. 2 doubles with a separate sitting room that had a couch, chair and coffee table. Beds were comfy, sheets and blankets were clean, air worked great, towels were clean and thick, shower was huge and spotless, water pressure was great and housekeeping did an awesome job. The breakfast was plenty with different things on there each day!!! We were pleased with our stay and the service. The only advice I can give is ask for a room on the back side of the hotel. Our friends who were in a front room got woke up both nights...one by the dumpster truck and the other by noisy people in the parking lot. Other than that, everything is perfect. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
gmbestwestern, Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. The staff and I are happy that you were pleased with the accommodations and staff services. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

I booked this trip through AAA.com for a funeral that my family had to attend and thats the only good thing that happened. I was charged twice for a room (Debit Card & Cash) and have yet to get a response from the manager of this hotel or my money!! The support staff is GREAT and try to do their best but management is lacking. The Front Desk, Housekeeping, Hospitality- All Fantastic! I even contacted the Best Western corporate page, nothing. Run, don't walk from this hotel unless management changes or at the very least shows up! This was a horrible experience on top of an already trying event.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2013

This was such a horrible experience for me and my family. Non-smoking rooms still smelled like smoke and it was uncomfortable for my asthmatic daughter. Both my kids had bites all over their legs from the bed they slept in. The so called breakfast was bad. I usually pay this price for a Hilton or Marriot and it was a complete waste of money and time. I will never stay at another Best Western, sticking to my Hilton/Marriot's.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Friendlytravel2013
gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2013

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We do offer smoking and nonsmoking rooms at our property and we do impose fees when it is suspected a guest has smoked in a non-smoking room. We had a full house and worked diligently to assure that everyone could have a comfortable stay and I deeply apologize this was not your experience. I am not sure if you brought your concerns to anyone at check-out or the evening of.... we certainly would have made every effort to make you comfortable or refunded your money at such time. We do thank you for your feedback and we thank you for visiting with us. I do hope that you will give us an opportunity and stay with us again that we may show our dedication to guest loyalty and satisfaction.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tim B
gmbestwestern, Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Reviewed 15 April 2013

very clean hotel, worth the money... staff was very nice and the rooms were clean,clean,clean..... love the whirlpool!!!!! i cant complain for everything met the expectations that i was lookin for in a hotel...

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank frequenttraveler922
Reviewed 5 April 2013

The staff were very professional and courteous. The hotel was very clean and smelled great. I loved how the staff always greeted me wth a smile and were willing to ask any questions that I had. I felt like I was home away from home. I would recommmend that everyone stay if they are trying to get away.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank LATISHAL
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Friendly, helpful staff, very clean, room was more than adequate, good breakfast choice. Not one complaint; more than met our expectations. We would definitely recommend this location to anyone and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Steven G
gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

I sincerely apologize for that experience, and I will be sure to follow up with that clerk. I regret the fact that we missed an opportunity to give you a great stay. I would like to make it up to you by offering you a comp night redeemable at this location only as Best Westerns are independently owned or we may offer you a travel card. Please call me directly to work out the details and I again apologize for your experience I do realize that first impressions are lasting ones but I hope you will give us an opportunity to demonstrate our loyalty to guest satisfaction. Please call me soon.