“relaxing place”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Danville
mocksville, United States
“relaxing place”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

My friend and I were on a weekend trip to see and old friend that owns Milton Tap and Dye in Milton Nc., but decided to stay at Best Western in Virginia. It was a quiet and very clean hotel with very friendly staff. The breakfast was awesome I never had western omlets at a hotel they were very good.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Marcia P, Thank you kindly for your review. I will share your comments with the staff and I am glad you enjoyed the Western Omelettes. I hope you will consider staying with us again. We appreciate your business!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Woolrich
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I did report the shower head and it was fixed right away however I did not report low water pressure and lukewarm water. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty while snowed in here at Windsor Inn & Suites of Danville Virginia. THANKS TO ALL!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmbestwestern, Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
We Appreciate and Value you as our Customer and given the circumstance in regards to the snow, I am pleased that the staff and were able to accommodate you. Thank you and we appreciate your feedback as we strive to improve service to our Guests. I hope that you will visit us again soon!
Porto Alegre
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Clean and average hotel, however, don't expect too much because the price is very resonable. The reception was very friendly, hoever, sometimes they are not there. If your neiboor is noisy, you will not be able to sleep because the wall is very thin.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you and we value your feedback giving us an opportunity for improvements. I hope that you will visit us again soon, giving us a chance to demonstrate our loyalty to guest satisfaction.
Philadelphia, United States
Reviewed 20 January 2014

A nice place to stay. Rooms appear to be recently remodeled. Also appears to be American owned. I had a king suite. Bed was very comfortable. Nice shower enclosure. Free business center. Free wifi in room. Will definitely stay here again if I am ever in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review in regards to your stay with us. The staff and I are glad that you were pleased with the level of service you received and with our establishment. We hope that you will visit us again soon.
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Chose hotel for pool and hot tub, but they were under construction and not notified at check-in. No housekeeping after 4. Broken air unit. Windows open but no screen. Smelled cig smoke,no smoking rooms.

Room Tip: Third story rooms windows do open, but no screen. Careful with small kids.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank DA_Coffey
I sincerely apologize that you were not notified of the pool closing. In efforts to enhance guest experience at our property we had to close the pool for renovations and correct the deficiencies so that going forward all guests would have a great experience and enjoy. Again I apologize that you were not properly notified. We appreciate your feedback and will use this information to improve the level of service we provide for our guests. Your concerns are our concerns and we thank you for sharing. We hope that you will visit us again soon.
acworth GA, United States
Reviewed 25 December 2013

very helpful and friendly hotel employees they really go out of their to people staying. the staff put a sympathy card in my room ( was staying their for a funeral). I highly recommend staying here! I stayed at and innkeeper earlier and found an adult bedbug on my son so I will not stay anywhere but a best western hotel from now on!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review of our Property. We are pleased that you had an enjoyable experience. The staff and I make every effort possible to satisfy our guests and I am glad that your expectations of our property and staff were met. Please visit us again soon and thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Comfortable beds in very large rooms with sofa and coffee table. Nice hot breakfast. Quick in and out. Clean. Nothing to complain. I didn't swim in a pool but looked clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Thank you for your review and visiting our hotel. We hope to see you again soon