Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites
US$56
US$94
Priceline
US$51
All reviewsindoor poolsitting areabreakfast managercoffee tablewafflesgreat varietyvery clean hotelfood optionsrooms are largehotel stayquiet locationwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areathe wi fia king size bedva areawaffle maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2014

My friend and I were on a weekend trip to see and old friend that owns Milton Tap and Dye in Milton Nc., but decided to stay at Best Western in Virginia. It was a quiet and very clean hotel with very friendly staff. The breakfast was awesome I never had western omlets at a hotel they were very good.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Marcia P, Thank you kindly for your review. I will share your comments with the staff and I am glad you enjoyed the Western Omelettes. I hope you will consider staying with us again. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I did report the shower head and it was fixed right away however I did not report low water pressure and lukewarm water. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty while snowed in here at Windsor Inn & Suites of Danville Virginia. THANKS TO ALL!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gmbestwestern, Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

We Appreciate and Value you as our Customer and given the circumstance in regards to the snow, I am pleased that the staff and were able to accommodate you. Thank you and we appreciate your feedback as we strive to improve service to our Guests. I hope that you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Clean and average hotel, however, don't expect too much because the price is very resonable. The reception was very friendly, hoever, sometimes they are not there. If your neiboor is noisy, you will not be able to sleep because the wall is very thin.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you and we value your feedback giving us an opportunity for improvements. I hope that you will visit us again soon, giving us a chance to demonstrate our loyalty to guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

A nice place to stay. Rooms appear to be recently remodeled. Also appears to be American owned. I had a king suite. Bed was very comfortable. Nice shower enclosure. Free business center. Free wifi in room. Will definitely stay here again if I am ever in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review in regards to your stay with us. The staff and I are glad that you were pleased with the level of service you received and with our establishment. We hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Chose hotel for pool and hot tub, but they were under construction and not notified at check-in. No housekeeping after 4. Broken air unit. Windows open but no screen. Smelled cig smoke,no smoking rooms.

Room Tip: Third story rooms windows do open, but no screen. Careful with small kids.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank DA_Coffey

I sincerely apologize that you were not notified of the pool closing. In efforts to enhance guest experience at our property we had to close the pool for renovations and correct the deficiencies so that going forward all guests would have a great experience and enjoy. Again I apologize that you were not properly notified. We appreciate your feedback and will use this information to improve the level of service we provide for our guests. Your concerns are our concerns and we thank you for sharing. We hope that you will visit us again soon.