“BEST KEPT SECRET”

Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Danville
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This hotel is hidden behind a couple of other businesses, but it is a great property, friendly staff and peaceful environment. Business or leisure this property will exceed your expectations! I would suggest that if you're in the Danville, VA area this location is a must stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gmbestwestern, Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Thank you Alicia L for visiting and leaving a review of your experience at our Property. We value our guests and strive to keep you coming back. We look forward to servicing your accommodation needs again. Thank You!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have stayed her many times. Each time is a retreat with my wife. This time the TV remote would not work, I went to the desk and got a different one. Upon returning to the room it was discovered the channel up button did not work. Upon entering the room the throw at the foot of the bed had stains on it and appeared as though it hadn't been washed in some time. There were also stains towards the foot of the bed on the comforter. The jacuzzi tub was missing the plug to stop the water from exiting the tub. They had placed a plug that was oversized for the hole and it would not stop the water. I had to use a wash cloth to stop the flow of water.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gmbestwestern, Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

I realize that I have already responded to your survey on medallia. I thank you for also taking this opportunity to leave a review on trip advisor in regards to your recent stay and apologize again for the issues you encountered during your stay.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Me and family really enjoyed the stay at the Best Western Sat night the staff was great the rooms was great and I will be staying again. The pool was great as well the breakfast was nice and hot and didn't have to wait for it

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Patrice J
gmbestwestern, Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you Patrice J for sending us your review. The staff and I are glad that you were pleased with your stay. We do look forward to your return. Thank you and your family for choosing Best Western for your accommodation needs.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

My friend and I were on a weekend trip to see and old friend that owns Milton Tap and Dye in Milton Nc., but decided to stay at Best Western in Virginia. It was a quiet and very clean hotel with very friendly staff. The breakfast was awesome I never had western omlets at a hotel they were very good.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Marcia P, Thank you kindly for your review. I will share your comments with the staff and I am glad you enjoyed the Western Omelettes. I hope you will consider staying with us again. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I did report the shower head and it was fixed right away however I did not report low water pressure and lukewarm water. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty while snowed in here at Windsor Inn & Suites of Danville Virginia. THANKS TO ALL!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gmbestwestern, Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

We Appreciate and Value you as our Customer and given the circumstance in regards to the snow, I am pleased that the staff and were able to accommodate you. Thank you and we appreciate your feedback as we strive to improve service to our Guests. I hope that you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Clean and average hotel, however, don't expect too much because the price is very resonable. The reception was very friendly, hoever, sometimes they are not there. If your neiboor is noisy, you will not be able to sleep because the wall is very thin.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you and we value your feedback giving us an opportunity for improvements. I hope that you will visit us again soon, giving us a chance to demonstrate our loyalty to guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

A nice place to stay. Rooms appear to be recently remodeled. Also appears to be American owned. I had a king suite. Bed was very comfortable. Nice shower enclosure. Free business center. Free wifi in room. Will definitely stay here again if I am ever in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review in regards to your stay with us. The staff and I are glad that you were pleased with the level of service you received and with our establishment. We hope that you will visit us again soon.