“hotel”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Danville
United States
“hotel”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Best Western a very good place to stay. Hotel staff went over board to make our stay comfortable. Maintene responded right away to fix plugged sink. I would recommend Best Western to my friends to stay

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review in regard to your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you found the staff to be accommodating and I will recognize maintenance on your behalf for his quick response to your room issue. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your return. You could have chosen any property in Danville for your accommodation needs and we are pleased that you stayed with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The room was a king size non smoking and didn't smell too bad. However, the 3rd floor hall had an EXTREMELY STRONG cigarette odor. My hair and clothes smelled like cigarette smoke when I left. The drink machines have different drinks than shown also.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmbestwestern, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for your feedback and leaving us a review. I apologize about the inconvenience experienced from smoke. We are striving to implement ways to accommodate both smoking and non-smoking guests to eliminate these kind of interactions. I have also reached out to our drink vendor to correct the selections. Thank you bringing this matter to our attention. We appreciate and value your feedback, we hope that you will consider staying with us again.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel regularly for more than four years and it has been in constant decline. On my last visit May 2014, the breakfast was so poorly stocked ( and with no resources to replenish, I asked ) that I found it necessary to go to a local restaurant for something to eat. Also, the jacuzzi was still out of order since before the last time I was here 3 weeks prior.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the opportunity to leave a review in regard to your recent stay with us. Your concerns are my concerns and I have followed up with the proper departments to assure that no other guest is disappointed and experience any lack. I apologize that we fell to meet and exceed your expectations and assure you that we strive to satisfy our guests and none of these issues are taken lightly. I hope that you will consider staying with us again. You may contact me directly to address any problems or concerns that you may have.
New York
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. The rooms are large and clean. The indoor pool was really nice. My kids enjoyed it. One negative the bathtub was really high I got in the shower and nearly lost my footing. The staff are really nice too.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for your review. We will be taking your feedback and comments to implement improvement. I am deeply sorry that the shower was way too hot for you and will have maintenance to look into adjusting the temperatures. We hope that you will consider staying with us again.
Clinton, United States
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I am never disappointed when I stay at this hotel. I just wish the breakfast selection was a little better. Other than that I am always greeted with friendly staff and have no problems. I did have a problem with the key and when that happened it was immediately fixed. Good Prices!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your feedback. We are always open to suggestions and breakfast as we know is the most important meal of the day and we are striving to improve our selections and level of service. Thank you for sharing with us and I am glad that overall you were able to enjoy your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Cedar Grove, New Jersey
Reviewed 12 May 2014

other than the pillows, good value for money, Breakfast, if you are happy with cereal and yoghurts etc it's fine however the eggs not so great probably powdered, and the waffle maker was broken....it is good value for the money.......

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. We appreciate and value your feedback. I would like to take the opportunity to again apologize that the waffle maker was inoperable during your stay, it has been replaced and putting smiles on the faces of our guests. We hope that you will consider staying with us again that we may have an opportunity demonstrate our loyalty to guest satisfaction.
Mooresville, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Room was as expected. Price a little higher than usual probably due to graduations and other events in the area. Although the room was an end room and much larger than most rooms I really had no need for the extra space.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. We appreciate and value your feedback.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Comfort Inn & Suites
#8 of 11 in Danville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 5 in Reidsville

Been to Best Western Windsor Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!