“Amazing!!!”

Ranked #12 of 12 things to do in Delaplane
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We stumbled upon this gem when leaving one winery & heading to another. If you enjoy an intimate setting & a quiet, laid back environment, then this is the place for you. For $7, you get to taste 4 meads & you get to keep the glass. I've never tried mead - it.was.delicious.!!! I left with two bottles & a true appreciation for the product. I can't recommend enough.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Do you like wine? You will LOVE mead. Do you live beer? You will LOVE mead. Fantastic meads at Maidstone Meadery. For you beer lovers, don't leave without "Bragging Rights". If you like wine, "Wild Times" is amazing. Bourbon? "Whiskey Barrel Select".. You can't go wrong with any of these meads and if you're a Game of Thrones fan like myself, no episode is complete without a glass of mead.

1  Thank Jon H
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Traveling from Naked Winery to Barrel Oak we passed a small sign that said Mead. When You see this sign STOP. You will not be disappointed. This is by far some of the best mead I have ever had. Everywhere I go I am looking for mead similar to what I had one dark night in Europe. This is almost it. The owners story is amazing. Please visit and review help build up his business.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

I started off by going to Blue Valley Winery which is located next door (shares a drive), but have to say that my time was better spent at the Meadery. When I arrived, it took me a minute to figure out which building to go to, but I did. No one was there but called the number on their banner and was soon met by the owner. They have three meads to try. The first was by far my favorite and the sweetest. The second one was dryer and the last was close to being a beer (his hops blend). I happily left with a bottle of the first mead.