“Great ciders ”

Cobbler Mountain Cellars
Ranked #5 of 12 things to do in Delaplane
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I will keep it short and sweet. This place is off of the beaten path and well worth the trip. The staff was not all that helpful with answering fermenting questions but was friendly and accommodating. The product is great.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"winery"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We visited about an hour before they closed. When we entered I was under the impression that we could taste both wine and cider however that is not what was offered to us. There was a bar that looked like there could be wine tasting however there was no one there. My husband and two daughters tasted the cider and they left with several flavors however cider is not really my taste. The people that waited on us were nice but they seemed to be rushing through the process. Over all I would rate it someplace to see if you are in the area however I wouldn't make a special trip to go here. But again, I am not a cider person. If you are like the other three in my group, than this might be a must see.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

They should
Close down for a while until
They master the act of wine making.
They could use their wines for blending or making sangria. You cannot drink this stuff alone. Not friendly to baby boomers or military retirees.
We won't be going back there.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Remote location but convenient location to venture away from the hectic city. The property is beautiful and arranged with outdoor sitting areas. Inside, is quaint and inviting. I'm not big on cider but they sell several flavors. Visited with family and we felt relaxed and not rushed. Also available, the hostess said you can order pizza from a near-by place that will deliver. How convenient! And to top it off, the girl scouts were selling cookies! I'm sure with the flow of customers they sold out. We were visiting our son who recently became engaged. He had proposed at the winery! Nice Sat. afternoon adventure.