“Excellent Prok Ribs”

Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Description: At FATZ, we serve your favorite American fare with a delicious twist. From steaks to seafood, treat your taste buds to the flavors of FATZ. FATZ is committed to the highest standards of fresh quality food preparation with the finest of ingredients.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent Prok Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

I come often to the region for business purposes, the options around the area are not that many but Fatz is always on top of my list. The Back Ribs Special is really worth it, not only pricewise but for service and quality. Good choice.

• Visited October 2013

Ronks
“Nice sit down meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Went there for lunch. We just had burgers but they were a nice portion and the fries were good. Service was friendly and place was very clean. They run a special for all you can eat ribs right now. Wish I was hungrier cause they sure looked good!! I would definitely go back again

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank birdbreeder
Michigan
“Fortunate Timing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

I was traveling through the area on business and had read the reviews on this restaurant ahead of time. When I entered the parking lot I noticed a sign advertising "all you can eat baby back ribs". This was my fortunate timing as I have a culinary weakness for pork ribs!
It was just after 6pm but the
restaurant was already so busy that pagers were given out to notify when seating was available. My wait was less than 10 minutes and I was directed to my table.

I was promptly greeted by Allie who brought me my coffee and water order right away, she then asked if I'd like some poppyseed rolls. My answer was a quick "yes" and she returned with fresh, hot rolls about the size of a large golf ball accompanied by soft butter. After traveling a few hours they really "hit the spot". A gentleman came by and asked if I'd like some more, again I answered in the affirmative, but he must have miss understood as they never came, but that was best as I needed the room for the ribs!
Allie took my order for the ribs and explained that I could have them with either of four sauces and change on refills. I chose the honey barbecue sauce. The special also included Cole slaw and french fries, but I elected to pay extra for a sweet potato with brown sugar topping.
The dinner came after a short wait and the ribs were very tender and hot and I received about 12 ribs on the first order. Allie asked me almost immediately if I wanted her to put in a reorder, I appreciated that as sometimes other restaurants make you really wait for seconds. I ordered the second ribs with the spicy barbecue sauce. This second order had about 6 ribs and was all I could handle. Both of the sauces were tasty, my only disappointment was that there was not enough sauce on them for my liking. I had asked for more sauce on the side, but I don't think Allie remembered that request and as busy as she was I did not remind her. Fatz is not a barbecue restaurant per se so bottles of sauce are not on the tables.
Coffee refills were brought on a regular basis and extra napkins provided without request.
I observed many other menu choices delivered to nearby tables and all looked very appetizing. There are no Fatz restaurants in my state, but if my travels bring me back to Virginia I will surely stop again.

2 Thank Larry B
Richmond, Virginia
“Friendly manager, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

I went on Sunday with my family while traveling home from a weekend there. It was my first time and it was very good. The Onyum hamburger was tasty and my daughter enjoyed the Asian Chicken salad. The server, Tanner was very attentive. We sat in a large booth, comfortable for the six of us. The manager was nice and came around twice.

2 Thank NPSRVA
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great food and fantastic service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

Tonight was our first time to visit a Fatz. We stopped at the one in Dublin, VA. Our server April was amazing. She was very busy, but took time with us since this was our first time. Brought us a sample of the calabash chicken. From first bite we knew we were in for a great meal. The salmon was perfect. The 5 and 5 BBQ chicken with the cheese fries delicious. Those poppy seed rolls, hot and just so yummy. April suggested the peach cobbler, again, just delicious and was so hot. We inquired as to where we could find other restaurants, and Amanda gave us a to go menu with all the restaurants listed on it. April and Amanda were so nice and helpful. Would be great to have one of these in Pittsburgh, PA(Robinson, Twp. please!) Really great food, everything was so hot, wonderful warm and friendly service. We had a great evening at Fatz!