“Comfortable Place to Stay”
Review of Hampton Inn Dublin

Hampton Inn Dublin
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I spent the night here on a personal trip. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was also very friendly. Like a lot of Hampton's, the lobby was undergoing renovation, but this did not detract from the overall experience. The only downside, if any, was their breakfast was not as good as I've had at other Hamptons. There was no waffles and they served "generic" branded canned juices. But, the breakfast was included, so despite this, I plan on staying here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Hotel was excellent in every way. We enjoyed the fitness center, used the internet and the complimentary breakfast, but the best reason is the quality of the beds. We always try to find Hampton Inns wherever we go.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I have stayed at Hampton Inns many times during my travels and have always been very pleased until last week during my stay in Dublin, VA. We stayed in a hndcp. Room only to have the room not well equipped for hndcp. And the front desk not answer it's phone even though We attempted to call from check-in until bedtime to let them know the shower flooded, we needed some help and additional towels since we used them all to clean up the mess, and we needed a seat lift for the toilet. Also, the shower sear had some type of greasy oily substance all over it. We never did get help and since we were physically unable to walk to the front desk, we just had to make do until morning. When I finally reached the front desk in the morning and ask for the manager' a woman said she was the desk mngr. And argued with everything I tried to say so I just quit talking because she was getting loud and we were getting no where. I plan to write the corporate office and I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I've yet to stay at a bad Hampton Inn. Every thing you want in a hotel and at a fair price. Clean, Safe, Friendly Staff & Safe Location. Bonus, easy on/off Interstate 81. I will mark this in my "Hampton Directory" as a come back to again hotel. Also, if traveling by car look for travel/hotel coupons at rest stops and fuel stops, they GLADLY take them. $79.00 for a family of 4, breakfast alone would cost me $30-$40. Staff even filled my travel mug w/coffee for my drive and gave my kids a piece of fresh fruit for a morning snack on our ride to Fla.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Very nice and pleasant stay, staff very helpful and polite, overall condition of facilities very good, fitness room could use a little more air circulation, hvac system could not keep the fitness are cool very hot when working out,

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2013

This hotel is conveniently located off of I-81. We stopped here on our way home from Florida. The two gentlemen at the front desk were very helpful and polite (sorry I did not get their names). Our room appeared to be newly remodeled and was very clean. I would definitely stop here again when in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Nice enough Hampton undergoing a remodel. Clean rooms and accomadating staff, just what you expect from a Hampton Inn. Very easy on/off interstate, Shoneys Restaurant next door and Wallmart down the street if you need anything.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Sleep Inn & Suites
The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center
Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg
Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg
#3 of 10 in Blacksburg

Been to Hampton Inn Dublin? Share your experiences!