“Nice hotel for RU and VT parents”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersBronze level
VA
“Nice hotel for RU and VT parents”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stayed here when visiting daughter at RU. Only 10in from RU. Front desk service was excellent, room was large and clean. Hotel is pet friendly. Breakfast was good with some hot food items. Would stay again

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank trouble11

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Hancock, Maine
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I travel to my summer home In Maine from McDonough GA, up and back plan my trip based on a night in Dublin VA at the Sleep Inn. This has been yet another excellent experience. I called ahead while driving south on I81, this was day two of a 1400 mile drive. Cindy answered the phone and was most helpful, giving me the best rate available and saving me a room on the ground floor. Everyone at this hotel is helpful and courtious, I was tired and road weary and I felt like I was at my home away from home. Side story, I was seeing a Tripadvisor add on TV featuring a person delivering a tooth brush to a guest, while waiting for Cindy to bring me a razor, I thought it was perfect timing.... Thanks to all the folks at my favorite Sleep Inn

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Utica, New York
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We chose this hotel from a coupon book as the mid-way point when returning to New York from Mississippi. With the low coupon price, we were not expecting a whole lot but boy, were we surprised! The staff was great, friendly and so helpful! The lobby was nicely decorated, and very clean. Our room was just off the lobby, close to the pool/spa which was perfect for us, as we were looking forward to using the hot tub. The pool was open and we noticed others using that as well. Our room was clean, comfortable and bigger than I expected. The bed was very comfortable. The free breakfast had enough of an assortment that my husband and I were both satisfied. The bathroom was good sized, and clean. I also enjoyed the in-room coffee maker. There was a small fridge which actually had a freezer (for an ice pack). The hotel is right off the exit on I-81, making it very convenient to find. We actually left about an hour past the time we had planned because we really did enjoy the hotel. The restaurant that advertises on the room cards was very good. All in all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Loved having a room close to the pool/spa area, and breakfast area. Very convenient.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 October 2013

we recently stayed here for the VT game and reserved two rooms. both rooms were dirty, the towels were discolored and the rugs were stained and looked as if they had not been vacuumed. we found hair on the towels and in the bed. the walls were dirty and I would have preferred my car over this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 13 September 2013

This hotel is better than average when it comes to being clean and it offers outstanding/friendly service. It is well located being right off I81 and is close to several good restaraunts , both set down and fast food. This is the best bargain in the area when it comes down to hotel for your dollar.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Hokies72
Buford, Georgia
Reviewed 4 September 2013

After only 30 years my husband and I celebrated our union again by renewing our vows and embarking on our second honeymoon. Our first night was spent at the Sleep Inn & Suites in Dublin, VA and we couldn't have chosen a better place to stay. Connie Hiatt, the front desk clerc was so professional and yet so personal that we felt as if we were in just the right spot. She upgraded our room to one with a hot tub which was so relaxing and a special treat. The breakfast was very nice and we were very glad to have experienced the stay in Dublin. We stayed in several more Sleep Inns on our trip to Maine and then Vermont and then home again to Georgia and would reccomend them to any traveller.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Helped our daughter move into Radford University. Stayed 2 nights. Close to college, clean...Breakfast very convenient-Front desk employees extremely nice and helpful. Hotel is 3 minutes to an absolutely gorgous state park which we enjoyed an afternoon on the lake which gave us a nice break.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
Hampton Inn Dublin
#1 of 3 in Radford
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Christiansburg/Blacksburg
Best Western Radford Inn
Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!