“Magical stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Morning Light Front Lawn
Kitchen
Greatroom
Bath
Water Garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nancy E
“Magical stay!”
Reviewed 11 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We were enchanted from the moment we drove up to the cottage. It made for an enjoyable stay that we won’t soon forget. We came at the beginning of spring and would like to come back during the late spring or summer to see what is blooming in your garden. The cottage was decorated beautifully, had all the ammentities of home and the shower was awesome. Was one of the most relaxing and enjoyable vacations we’ve had in a long time! Thank you!

meredith7...
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Incredible, As Always”
Reviewed 21 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This is officially my favorite place, ever. This was our third visit here, and the most memorable, as my boyfriend proposed to me out in the front garden! I wish i had a place like this of my very own. It is very well maintained - everything was clean and in working order. I have absolutely nothing negative to say! One tip: there weren't any cushions on the patio chairs, so you may want to bring your own to fully enjoy that one-of-a-kind front porch. Can't wait to return.

Guide6913...
“The Enchanted Cottage: Take Two!”
Reviewed 5 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This was actually my second stay at the Enchanted Cottage, and I cannot rave enough about it. I decided on spending an unconventional Thanksgiving here, and found the kitchen to be suitable for cooking too-large of a dinner for two, the fireplace perfect for cozying up to after our meal. I love the nearby town of Floyd - I can't wait to catch the Friday Night jamboree when I'm back in town. The nearby Chateau Morrissette is worth visiting for a wine tasting or dinner.

This place is the perfect spot to get away to, to reconnect, to relax, escape, explore, enchant. Can't wait for my third, fourth, fifth, etc. visit!

Art Deb L
“Unique and Peaceful”
Reviewed 11 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Loved the rustic feel and privacy surrounded by the beauty of nature! A truly unique cabin and setting for relaxation! The weather was rainy and cold so we enjoyed the fireplace, discovering all the interesting lodge decor and eclectic artwork, the spacious shower, and overall charm and convenience of the place. The owner was accommodating of our last-minute plans. Can't improve on what other's have already said...and we hope to return in Spring or Summer.

Your age range 50-64
Robert W...
“Everything and More”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The Enchanted Cottage was even better than we could have imagined. It is indeed like a page out of a story book. The furniture, decorations, lighting and windows were amazing...but the 3 highlights of the cottage for us were...The Fireplace, so serene...
The landscaping....so magnificent... and The Bed.....like sleeping on a cloud!
We appreciated the owner's TLC with making the cottage feel like home, and having everything we needed right on sight. We certainly plan to visit again in another season, to observe what natural wonders exist around the Enchanted Cottage!

Sherry O
“Magical cabin!”
Reviewed 14 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My husband and I have a dream of building a magical, getaway cabin in the woods, so where ever we travel, we look for places that places to inspire us. I knew the Enchanted Cottage was going to be one of those places, but it was even more amazing than expected. Our trip was focused on biking and when we saw the pictures for this place, we suspected it would be worth the drive, so instead of staying as close as we could to the trails, we used Kenny's place as a base and drove to the trail heads for both the New River and the Virginia Creeper. I am SO glad we did. The cabin was the perfect oasis after a long day of riding.

The Enchanted Cottage has everything you need to be comfortable. We really appreciated the extras that made it so easy - washer & dryer, plenty of toilet paper and other necessities, easy to find, grocery store and convenience store relatively close, easy to stay warm or get cool, etc.

BUT here's the deal, comfortable is good, very good, but lots of places we have stayed are comfortable. This place is magical, and that is very hard to find and even harder to create. In all of our travels we've only found one other cabin we'd put in the magical category and it was old and had lots of history to help it along. We will remember well our evenings and mornings here. We were in a constant state of warm and cozy WOW. Thank you so much for sharing your home. It is a truly special place.

ronnie i
“" Seclusion at it's Best "”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My husband booked the Enchanted Cottage for my 53rd Birthday. It was one of the best trips I've ever had. I'm a country girl at heart, and this beautiful, rustic, cottage is exactly what I needed. It's quite and so serene. I loved the well decorated porch and my husband and I spent some needed quality time just being together and listening to the peaceful goldfish pond fountain. We saw several deer around the cottage. We so loved the fire pit and the wood fireplace indoors. Nice large shower was very romantic, along with the outdoor shower. I can definitely say my husband did a number one job of finding the perfect place for our needed getaway. Riding our motorcycles down the parkway to Roanoke with all the beautiful scenery there was another sweet bonus. I would highly recommend The Enchanted Cottage to anyone. I hope everyone enjoys their stay as much as we did.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing